The Past and the Future: Chapter 47

I'm totally failing my classes because of this freaking fanfiction. You guys better like my goddamn story because I put in blood, sweat and tears into this.

Ok that was a little exaggerated but I'm still failing my classes. I enjoyed writing this chapter though because it shows how serious their relationship is. So I hope you enjoy reading, thankssssssssss for voting and feedback and the reads, you guys rock, as usual. 

Multimedia: Btw I know that isn't Austin or even Bella in that two person picture but it's super cute so I had to make it happen. 

Austin’s Pov:

The lights that peaked through the now open curtains blinded my deprived eyes for moments. I cringed at the brightness and automatically brought my hand up to my eyes, shielding the light away. The moment my eyes had gotten used to the exposure of light, I pried them open, only to have the sight of Bella still undressed but wrapped with the bed sheet.

She stood by the balcony door blooming with inner beauty. She shimmered in the light and there seemed an essence of personal glow that emanated from her. The sight of her was definitely God’s personal creation and I just couldn’t resist taking a picture of her. “@austincarlile: My morning is perfect so far. What about yours?”  

This week has been heaven for me so far. Not only has Bella surprised the hell out of me and brought me to the place I’ve always wanted to go, but we’ve been so intimate lately, more intimate than we ever have. Being able to do it FIVE times yesterday was shockingly amazing. I didn’t know she had it in her; I didn’t even know I had it in me.

“Good morning.” She turned around and smiled.

“Morning beautiful.” I smiled back.

“You should see outside. There are wild animals casually wandering around literally right outside our balcony. It’s amazing.” She seemed so amazed I couldn’t help but chuckle.

“This is why this is the best place on planet earth, besides the Star Wars theme park in Disney World; nothing can beat that.” She rolled her eyes at me and chuckled. “So, what’s the plan for today?”

Bella had left the balcony window and walked over to our baggage, dropping the bed sheet so she could change into clothes. The amounts of times I’ve seen her naked; I don’t think I could ever get used to it. I’m the luckiest guy in the world.

“Well the Disney tickets aren’t valid till tomorrow so do you just want to chill at the hotel for the day. I mean, yeah that’s pretty odd because who chills at their hotel on their own holiday, right? But we have the whole week so one day shouldn’t hurt.” She turned around with a grin on her face, dressing herself into a t-shirt that reached down to her hip bones.

I couldn’t resist so I leaped out of bed and scooped her into my arms, slowly tracing my fingertips along her skin as my lips trailed kisses down her neck. She leaned her head back so I could have more access to her neck and closed her eyes, enjoying every touch I lay on her skin. “Austin…” She mumbled quietly. “We need to take a rest with this.” She pulled out and faced me. “I mean, we did it FIVE times yesterday.” She was still disbelieved. “How many more times do you want to do it?”

I laughed louder than I had expected. “It was fun, wasn’t it?”

She smirked. “Yes, but…” She struggled with words. “Just let me get dressed. You’re going to become a sex addict.” I laughed again.

“It’ll be your fault.” I smirked and smacked my palms against her behind.

Bella’s Pov: