Another Day Another Dollar: Chapter 24

This is a lame fill-in, sorry that it's really bad and pointless, but I needed a fill-in.

Bella’s Pov:

We all sat in the greenroom silently, everyone occupied with some type of device. The amounts of work Austin had been doing, plus performing, plus partying, plus managing to spend some alone time with me, had been wearing him out. Everyone either squished on the single couch in the corner or sat on uncomfortable chairs, all because Austin was sleeping on the only comfortable couch. “Do you know what would be funny?” Aaron asked.

“What?” Alan had answered for the rest of us.

“If you planked on Austin without waking him up.” Aaron chuckled.

“You’re kidding?” I chuckled, shaking my head side to side, knowing that it was typical of him to think of that. Alan’s eyes grew as everyone else’s, all of them sitting up from their positions as they all nodded their heads. “Oh my god, you’re not kidding.” I sank lower in my seat, watching them attempt to do what Aaron had suggested.

Alan had tip-toed to Austin as he held in his laugh. “Shhh!” Alan hissed at Tino who was failing miserably at holding in his laugh.

“Alan, you were screaming out song lyrics like five minutes ago…tip-toeing won’t make a difference if you’re-”

“Shhh!” He cut me off.

I rolled my eyes and watched him proceed. He lifted his leg up slowly, shaking in process from all the laughing, until he finally managed to hover over Austin’s body. He lowered his body until he was completely on Austin, flattening out his body as he balanced there in one piece. “Someone take a picture!” He struggled to whisper. Nobody moved from their position, they just continued to laugh at him. “Quick!”

I laughed and stood up, walking in front of him as I pulled out my phone. “@belladevelle_: this is what they get up to in their free time…” Alan gave up planking and rested himself on top of Austin. Austin’s squirming had caused Alan to lose his balance as he fell to the floor with a thump. “Ow!” Alan began to rub his head.

Out of everything, a simple thump on the ground had caused Austin to wake up. “Mmmm, what happened?” His voice was raspy.

“Aaron had this idea that Alan should-” Tino was interrupted by the door.

“You guys need to change; you have signing in ten and an interview right after.” Tom announced before leaving the room in a rush.

Everyone got up and left the room to the change room next door. “Come on, babe.” I extended my arm to lift Austin up from the couch. The moment he stood up, he stretched out his arms and yawned before landing them on my shoulders as he kissed my forehead. We both walked next door in silence, opening the door to see everyone getting dressed.

“Bella, get out! We’re getting dressed, you perv!” Alan yelled in a girly tone as he covered up his bare chest.

“Oh, please.” I walked past him and landed my body onto the couch, earning  laughs from everyone as they proceeded to get dressed.

“Hiya lads.” Adam walked in as he attempted to put on an English accent.

“Adam!” Austin yelled as he kissed his bald head. “How are you, man? Haven’t seen you all day!”

“I’ve been spending time with the Bring Me guys.” He continued using an English accent. We all started laughing when we got the hint on why he was talking like that.

“Let me be in your selfie!” Alan yelled at Tino who had caught him taking a picture of himself in the mirror.

“Me too!” Adam yelled.