Ch 41

Ella's P.O.V

I lay motionless on the floor just starting at the wall. The door opened and someone walks down, I don't look over but by the clicking sound of high heals I know it's rida. That or mike decided to put on high heals but I don't think he would do that. I hear a high pitch giggle as the clicking of the high heals stop, I now know it's rida agin.
I hear something being places in the floor, making the mistake of look over she grabs my shoulder digging her nails into my skin, harshly flipping me on my back. I yelp out in pain and look to the right seeing the same evil box that holds syringes, needles, and toucher liquids. I look down not wanting to move because the pain is somewhat going away thanks the the pain killers mike gave me. Rida smirks as she looks in the box wondering what mystery liquid to use. She lets out an ah as she prepares a syringe filling it with a blue liquid.
I slowly trie to edge away but she grabs my hair, pulls me close, and stabs the syringe into my arm making the liquid travel threw my system. I start to hyperventilate as I feel wetness around me, looking over to rida who was now going to the stairs with the box. As I look her way I see water fill the basement floor. I sit up and see that the water is rising, but I don't knowing where it's coming form.
In a panic I try to stand but falls so I crawl to the door. I crawl up the stairs to the door and to my surprise it was open! Pushing the door open more water folds in knocking me down the stairs. I didn't know how to swim so I'm absolutely f**ked! I thrashed around in the darkness of the basement as water filled my lungs. I held my throat coughing letting out all the air I had, replacing it with more water.....My body then went limp.
Gasping I popped sending pain threw my body. I laid back down hissing in pain and put a hand on my throat. It kinda felt like I swallowed a bunch of salt water or something. "Well that wasn't as fun" rida said in a bored tone descending down the basement stairs. "Hmm....." she looks down at the box containing more liquids "how about.....this one" she says holding up a purple vile.
She does the same thing putting it in a syringe, stabs it in my arm, and waits for a few seconds. I feel a heavy wight on my chest and feel a presents of someone or something crawl over me. I see bright glowing white eyes stair down at me and see what looks to be a girl.

She puts her face close to mine and let's out a terrifying scream/roar making my ears bleed

She puts her face close to mine and let's out a terrifying scream/roar making my ears bleed.....literally

My heart feels like it's getting pulled out of my chest and is about the burst out of my body in a painful manner. The monster above me stabs it's hand threw my chest grabbing my heart and ripping it out. Instead of dyeing I feel all of it as if I was a doll that a little girls big brother rips it up.
The monster crushes my heart then stabs both hands threw my stomach and rips it open. All I see is blood going everywhere as pain goes threw my body. I start violently coughing making blood come out of my mouth, making the room smelled like iron causing me to add gags to my screams and cries. The monster keeps going by ripping, cutting, and braking all my bones and organs.
The monster then stood up and started stomping on my head soon making a loud crack. My cries and screams stoped but on one hand I'm not dead and on the other I still feel pain and can't move. I hear a high pitch ring as my body goes numb.........