Ch 20

Ella's P.O.V

I stoped the screaming because my throats started hurting real bad. I can tell I'm gonna lose my voice and no one is comma come to my rescue. The I herd foot steps run up the steps of the cabin making me look with hope and joy. Until I saw it was Blake and let me tell you he did not look happy. Once he was finished with he's 'I'm not happy look' he then gave me an evil/devious smile leaving me hoping and praying he didn't hear me scream for help.
He walked closer and closer until he was on top of me having his face very close to my ear and whispers "did you think you can just call for help and get away with it" he let out some chuckles and continued "we need to get you out of here kitten before the cops come and take you" as he undid the handcuffs griping tightly onto my arm. He got up and lead me out of the cabin and somewhere away from the exit of the woods.

Blake's P.O.V (back when he was with rose)

She just held and comforted me and said "it's ok I'm sorry I didn't know...I thought you where just being an over protective brother and a massive bully." I calmed down and said "I-it's ok you didn't know........just promise me you won't tell the cops because if you do he'll know and come and kill you." I looked at her with pleading eyes and she nodded in agreement. I let out a sigh and said "I better go check on Ella to make sure she's ok" getting up looking at Rose nod and say be careful as I leave. Once I walk out the front door I smirked and let out a low dark dark chuckle I think to myself 'she's so foolish' and went to the woods.
Once I got there people looked scared as police put caution tape around the entrance I walked up to a police man and asked what's going on and he replays with "people say that they here a girl scream for help in here and where gonna try and investigate, so please go back home where it's safe" and I knew what he was talking about. I made a panicked look and said "b-but my sister is in there! We had an argument and he ran to her little place!" The cop crossed his arms and said "tell us how to get there and we'll get her" I shook my head and said "if you go she'll flip and run off and I don't want she to give you trouble" he let out a sigh and I booked it to where Ella was.
      I reached the cabin and ran up the steps, opened the door, and I saw Ella with hope and joy in her eyes, meaning it was her that was screaming for help. I had a stern look on my face but that then turned into a smirk and I walked to her, getting on top of her and close to her ear then whisper "did you think you can just call for help and get away with it" I let out some chuckles and continued "we need to get you out of here kitten before the cops come and take you" as I undid the handcuffs, gripping her are tightly, then ran off with her deeper in the woods.
      Yes I admit that was creepy of me but if it makes her quiet and obey me I will do it. I need my vengeance on Seth, if he thinks he can take my girl, dump her, then think he can get away with him making her kill her self he has another thing coming. Out of all these years I still miss her, I miss my Justine (if that's you're name you can Chang it) but..........can I really get my vengeance out with Ella?

(This is Justine or the name of the person you changed instead of a Justine because that's you're name •_•

(This is Justine or the name of the person you changed instead of a Justine because that's you're name •_•............I'm sorry I didn't pick the name my color guard friend picked it)

----------------------------------------------

Hi guys! Hope you enjoyed and hopefully I didn't offend anyone. I love you all, you are all beautiful and special. Please live happy and healthy I love you all bye for now! Xoxoxoxoxo ❤️💛💚💙💜❣️💕💞💝💘💖💗💓💟