Ch 17

Rose's P.O.V

   I kept asking Blake questions about last night, who that guy was, and why did they attacked him but he didn't answer except that the guy was a drunk and tried to brake in. I dropped the subject and made breakfast before we went to school. We didn't have enough time so I made a breakfast burrito with eggs, cheese, bacon, and I grab a sunny D for both of us wrapping the food in tinfoil to keep warm. Once I finish cleaning I picked up the food and drinks and I was dragged out of the kitchen and throw into the car by Blake in a rush to get us to school.
    "Gah did you eat?! We can't stop to get anything! You can get something at sch- no you can't because the bell will ring" Blake was worrying so much I guess he didn't know I had food in my hands for both of us until I threw his burrito on his lap and unwrapped mind taking a bite out of it. Once I did that he calmed down glancing at me, the burrito, then the road. I looked out the window knowing he wouldn't eat it.
   'like you cooking is any better....his cooking tastes like s**t.' I thought to myself eating more of my burrito. We reached school and I was done with my food, taking the trash out of Blake's car and throwing it away in one of the schools trash cans. Walking to my classroom to ask my teacher a question but I herd my brothers group of jocks talking with him. "Dude you did what?!" One of them ask. "Shhhhh!.....keep you're voice down!" My brother whisper shouts to one of the stupid loud mouths who asked the question. Me being the curious self I am I try get closer with out being seen. I thought to myself 'Blake I swear if you got someone pregnant I will rip off you d**k and shove it down you're throat....' threatening him in my head. Once I finished the sentence I herd Blake say something along the line of "kid groped a girl Beth in hail" or "kidnaped a girl and got Seth in jail" either way I was confused.........I mean it's been five minutes and he's probably already high with his friends.
      I turned around the corner and they stop talking and look at me. Blake looked a bit scared until I asked "........you're high aren't you?" But he responded with no. I just shrugged and kept walking until Blake stoped me and asked "what-why what did you here?..." I stoped and looked at him and said "nothing" and walk to my class.

~time skip~

   It's now 5th period and I'm wetting worry for Seth but he's probably out sick or something........hopefully. I want to give it a few days before I jump to conclusions and threaten Blake asking him what happened to Seth, but for now imma take it as a joke and make theory's!

Seth's P.O.V

      I sighed and leaned back wondering on where should I start my story. It's hard to think when I'm handcuffed to this chair, so I ask if I could get out of the handcuffs, and he let me out of them. I sit back and begin my story......

~back when Seth was about 10~

I was in my room sitting in a little ball on my bed while my mom and dad fought down stairs. My head lifted a bit when I herd mom yell "FINE YOU STUPID PICE OF S**T LETS SEE HOW WELL YOU DO WITH OUT ME HERE! F**KING B****ERD!!!!" And a door slam after. It was quiet until I herd crashes and thumps downstairs, followed by heavy feet stomp up the stairs. Not soon after my bedroom door burst open with my angry dad standing in the door frame. I froze with fear as he walked up to me, getting closer, and closer the more my fear grew until he was right in front of me grabbing my shirt lifting me off the bed then beating me until I nocked out........

~one year later~

I was eleven and my dad was still angry, beating me up almost everyday....but I guess that wasn't new. I wish mommy will come back and save me. I was sitting in a corner of my room as I herd things crash downstairs, but I didn't want anymore pain so I sneaked out and ran away to a park. Once I got there I only saw one girl crying, she looked around my age but a bit younger. I walked up to her wondering what's wrong or to ask if she's lost. I cleared my throat saying "uhm....excuse me what's wrong?" Gently putting my hand on her shoulder. She jumped, looking at me scared, but she had bruises and red marks on her just like me. I stepped back a bit putting my hands up to show her I mean no harm "hey hey hey it's ok" I said gently. She was hyperventilating a bit but calms down when she see me not hurting her.
    I sit down next to her saying "my name is Seth what's yours?" She sat back down and said in the most cutest voice ever "I'm e-Ella........" I smiled at her and said "that's a nice name. So what are you doing here? And why where you crying" she looked and me then down at her shoes. She took a deep breath and said "I-i ran away from...m-my mom.....a-and I'm crying because s-she hurts me......" she started shaking continuing with "i-I don't want that to happen anymore!" And cried more.
     I hugged her comforting her 'S-she's so small, so tiny, and strangely skinny like really really skinny.........' I thought still comforting her. I guess I lost track of time because what only felt like minutes was really hours, and I say that because when I herd some one call Ella's name it was sunset. I look in the direction of the voice and saw a lady walking to us, I looked at Ella and she looked scared. The lady grabbed Ella from me and said "there you are baby. Why did you RUN away from mommy?" As she said the word run she yanked Ella towards her as Ella tried to get away. Ella looked to be in pain meaning Ella's "mom" must be grabbing her to ruff.
       Ella refused to go with her "mom" but she just dragged her away, but I followed. As they where at the car Ella's "mom" picked her up and slammed her agents the floor making her head bleed, nocking Ella out. Ella's "mom" picked up the unconscious Ella and threw her in the car speeding off. I just watched with shock not knowing what to do until a big hand grabbed me. It was my dads so he dragged me back home......

~3 years later~

      My dad still abused me but the good news was that I found out where Ella lived. I sneaked out and secretly watched Ella learning new things everyday, she was just like me. I grew a bond with her,I wanted to make her mine, and one day she will be mine......no one will take her away, I will keep her safe, and I will take care of her. I went back home after watching her sleep for a bit and went to bed my self. Then next day I went to school and meet up with my friend Blake but I'm surprised that he got a girlfriend. Blake introduced me to his gf but once she saw me something changed in her eyes but I just shrugged it off. I carried on with my day until it was lunch and Blake's gf wanted to talk to me about something. I meet her where she wanted to meet me and all of a sodden she started to kiss me, I tried to push her back but she tripped me making me fall back and her on top of me. I tried to stop her but it was a bit late until Blake found us and started to yell and scream until his now ex said that she didn't need him and she was now happy with me and Blake stormed off.
      I told her off knowing she ruined out friend ship and ran off home and trying to gather my thoughts. The next day I went to school and explained to Blake but he was still mad at me until brake. We hanged out and Blake's asked if she would for give him and get back with him and I agreed with him. Later some of the staffed acted weird and an ambulance came. They rushed in the school and took Blake's ex unconscious body away, later that day we found out that she was no longer with us. Blake was mad at me and he didn't forgive me, swearing vengeance on me making me pay.

~present day~

"A few years later Ella went missing and I thing Blake took her thus making me end up here hoping you know the rest and that's where I have to end the story Zack" I said looking down. Zack looked at me and said "my name is joe and I see besides the stalking there's no harm done.......but if I here another complaint involving you I have to throw you in the slammer"

And with that he let me go and I looked for Ella aging......

----------------------------------------------

And here you guys go hope you in joyed! If you guys have any questions comments or concerns please let me know and I'll try to get to them ASAP! Bye love you guys 😊❤️💛💚💜❣️💕💞💓💗💖💘💟