Ch 19

Ella's P.O.V

Ok I'm getting sick and tired of this mother f**king s**t that I finally decided to scream for help. Taking a deep breath and started screaming for help......wishing I didn't attract a pack of wolfs attention or something.

Blake's P.O.V

I stormed home with Rose and I was going to ask a few questions I had on my mind. Once we reached home I pushed her inside, led her to the couch, and sat next to her. Crossing my arms I said "ok young lady I have questions and you're going to answer them for it" sounding demanding instead of a questioning manner. What she did next surprised me, she got up and said "No! I will give you the questions and you'll answer them!" Feeling challenged I stood up towering over her.
That didn't make her back down because she stood her ground. Now it was a stare down between each other but instead of a stare down rose pushed me on the couch and said "question number one, do you know an Ella and don't say 'oh I know a lot of Ella's you have to give more details' Ella she has brown hair, light purple eyes, her and height is 5 feet, and don't you lie to me!" I didn't say anything and looked away. I herd her breath hitch as she continued "question number two,.......what......did you ever kidnap someone." I looked at her knowing she was getting scared of me now.
I stood up and said "I do know Ella, yes I kidnaped someone, and yes it was Ella." I took steps to her and she took steps back so I continued "that's why I don't want you around Seth because he made me do it, he's out to get Ella so he made me do it. And I know what you're thinking 'how can that be so he's so nice and you listen to him' he may seem nice but he threatened to kill you if I didn't get Ella" tears came to my eyes and I feel on my knees holding roses hands as I sobbed continuing "I-I didn't want anything happening to you. That's why I" I slowly started hyperventilating "t-that's why I didn't want you being around him a-and" hyperventilating more and shaking a bit "I-it's just that I don't want to lose you a-a-and"
I let go of roses hands and pulled my hair crying, shaking, and hyperventilating and said "n-now that you k-know h-he's...he's gonna come a-and" rose held my hands and told me to match her breaths as I gripes her hands harder "that's why I'm gone b-because I-I don't want to hurt her b-but he's-" Rose stoped my and to me to breath.

Seth's P.O.V

I tried moving but I hurt so much I didn't feel anything. I wanted to call for help but I was gaged. I laid there for hours listening to cars past until I herd screams for help. I tried listening closer and it sounded like Ella! I guess my luck turned around because I herd a car stop next to me as I tried to get their attention by my muffled screams. I was so relieved when I saw Jo or whatever his name was as he untied me. He helped me up but I fell and yelled in pain. He picked me up and put me in his police car and called for an ambulance.
I looked at him and once he was done I asked "why are you here?" Wow my voice sounds awful. He looked at me and said "I've got complaints from hikers saying they've herd screams for help some where in the woods, so I came to investigate and found you. What about you how did you get here?" He handed me a water and I said "it was Blake and his friends. But the scream is Ella's!" I popped up but feel back down in pain yelling ow. Jo told me not to get up as I herd sirens in the distance getting louder and louder. Next thing you know I'm being put in an ambulance, refusing to go because I'm so close yet so far to Ella! But they just closed the doors and drove off with me.