Ch 36

Seth's P.O.V

We where half way to my house when I thought of something, I looked at joe and asked "can you stop at someplace real quick?!" Making him jump a little. He looked at me and shrugged "where to..." he said and I gave him directions to Blake's house, hoping that he wouldn't remember from when Blake called him to arrest me that one time.
"Seth isn't that Blake's house" he asked 's**t' I thought to myself. "Why would you want to go there? You hate him and he hates you, also I'm going to go to the school to take him and his friends into custody to ask them questions." He said
"Yeah but what if he has Ella? You never know if he walked back and took her....also remember last time where you said you would go see him and he disappeared out of no where." I shoot back. He sighs and drives there "only if it will make you happy" he drives to his house.

Blake's P.O.V

I was enjoying a nice smoke until I heard someone making their way to the back. Me being the loving big brother and for my own safety, I pull out my pocket knife in case it's someone trying to brake in or something. I see someone turn the corner but trip and fall with a person say "Seth you ok?" Once I heard that name I got mad and walked over to him.
The police officer from the park turns the corner to help Seth up and I back away as I put my knife away. The police man checks if Seth is ok but Seth stomps up to me and yell "where is she?!" Scars to wake rose I whisper scream "shh! Hey d**k head my sis is asleep so keep you volume down not to forget it's 1:00 or so in the morning" forgetting that the police officer is right behind Seth.
"Blake I'm going to need you to drop the cigarette, lighter, and any weapons you may have on you, then turn to face the wall and put your hands on it with legs spread" the police officer said pulling out handcuffs but putting his hand near his gun in case I might pull something. I was about to ask what did I do but I forgot that rat snitched on me.
Not wanting to make things worse I follow instructions and he comes over and does a search. I just stand there glancing daggers at Seth as the police office puts the hand cuffs on me, he then lead me to the car where I see the little s**t Adam or whatever in the front seat glaring at me. 'F**k what did I get myself into' I thought to myself.

Ella's P.O.V

I woke up in a dark room feeling sore and tied up. I squint to see if I can see anything witch didn't work it just gave me a headache. That last thing I would do is call out 'hello?!' Like a stupid person in a horror movie who would be the first one to die. I should get a reword 'first ever person to get kidnaped the most times!' Yaaaaay I thought sarcastically if you couldn't tell.
I sigh and lean back looking into the dark abyss in front of me waiting for something to happen. What seams like hours a door opens letting in a bright light that made me flinch and close my eyes from the brightness. I hear footsteps coming closer to me, I then feel a hand on my shoulder as the person walks in front of me holding a bag filled with items, the only item I can see is a hammer. I look up at the person and I see a man who don't know but I hear the sound of heals clicking on the floor and a familiar, shrill, female voice say.............

"You've been gone for a while sweetie"