Ch 1

Hey guys real quick! Thank you so much for reading my stories, I love you all for your support, enjoy, and if you have any questions, comments, or concerns please let me know and I'll get to the ASAP!
----------------------------------------------

Ella's P.O.V (I'm sorry if your name is Ella you can change it if you want)

It was a Monday morning and I was just on my laptop when I get a call from the lady who I dare to call my mom. I sighed and answered it with a bored, dull, and less care in the world "hello?" But for some reason she was kind and asked me the most strangest question ever and that question was "have you ever s***texted any one" and to my surprise I really with a confused, nervous, I didn't want to admit like I didn't have a boyfriend instead of saying no I say "yyyes?...."
My eyes pop open and I look around I'm still in my room. 'I guess it was a dream' I thought as I check the time ad it was 6:30 am then I go to the bathroom doing my morning things. I don't have school to day because of Marten Luther King jr day so yay and I'm sorry MLK love ya and you'll be missed. I go to my room make my bed and lay down on it thinking about the braking and entering that happened recently. I sighed thankful that no one was home and the cops are looking for the guy.
I check the time and now it 8:00 am and I didn't know what to do. I didn't have friends so I just went on my laptop. Until I got a call from the person who I dare to call mom.

----------------------------------------------

And cliffhanger! Hahah 😄 so what did you guys think m. I'm gonna make another chapter soon be here's what I got so far. Hope you all enjoyed agin is you have any questions, comments, or concerns please let me know and I'll get to the ASAP!