Ch 34

Joe's P.O.V

     Some back up came and I told them what happened then gave the order to go in the directions they did to see if they can find some of the boys. Tomorrow I will go to Blake's school and ask the office to call them up to ask them questions. I'm now driving Adam to Seth's house to tell him I found Adam and about Blake, good thing I always keeped check of Seth. I say that because now Blake can't use the excuse 'well he...' or 'he started...' but even so, the things Adam told me is unacceptable and someone is going to jail.
     Adam was looking out the window quietly as I remembered what Seth said about Ella saying that he was abused or something, so why not kill two birds with one stone. "So Adam.....I showed us at the park to look for you but Seth is the one who called me to tell me.....and I want to know about your parents" I said making him snap his head to me look at me scared. His face went from scared to mad "what did he say?! I bet it was a lie, that no good peace of s**t, he's nothing but a f**king  dry, crusty a**-"
      I was shocked at his words because he looks about 7. "Hey watch the language! Geez what your about 7 and you have a mouth like that?" I said half way on what I was going to say but Adam speaks up "I swear if I here another person call me- wait yeah I'm 7...wait s**t that probably didn't help"
    "Yeah it doesn't and I was going to also say, Seth said that Ella told him that....now I don't know if this is true so that's why I'm asking...if you don't mind that is" I said pulling up to Seth's block. Adam got an Erie aura and shifted in his seat. I pulled up in Seth's drive way and got out but stoped to see if Adam was coming with, but he stayed in his seat with his arms crossed. I sighed, walked to the door, and knocked.

Seth's P.O.V

I decided to stay up and wait down stairs until joe shows up. I can't help but wonder what Ella's mom is up to....but I can already tell she doesn't miss her. I just became lost in thought until I heard a knock on the door, I got up and walked over opening the door to reveal joe. He looked......concern and a little bit worried making me concerned and worried.
    Now cleared his throat and said "we found Adam..he's in the car but he told me something that isn't good...." I got even more worried and asked "what is it?"
      "It's about Ella and Blake, apparently Adam said Blake and someone his other friends said that Blake made a plan to kidnap Ella and do...terrible things to her" joe said And once I heard that I ran to Ella's room to only see an empty bed. I ran all over the house looking for her and found nothing........

----------------------------------------

Hey guys sorry for the long wait and sorry this wasn't as long but hey cliffhangers are semi good right? But I'm still alive I'm just trying to thing of new plots and what not Plus juggle school, colorguard, *mumble*keep my sanity, and all the other things in a life like.....living?...idk, but I'm back yay! Hope you enjoyed imma try to keep updating as soon as I can. I didn't realize I had 1k readers....so apparently that's a thing witch I'm not complaining that just proves my mom wrong so HAH! lil back story/fact if you haven't already noticed I'm bad at spelling and grammar, so when I told my mom I'm "writing a story" (didn't tell her what it was about because reasons*cough cough!* if you don't know what I'm talking about.....why??..anyway) she's like well I hope it's all spelled right blah blah blah and I'm like "well I have (had) 187 readers so...*shrugs and small smile*" and she just said alright. She's a nice lady and I love her and she loves me so don't thing she's bad, even tho I got this story because of a dream I had because of her but hey it's my fault for thinking of a ridicules thing! I love her she loves me, she helps me, feeds me, and all that other family things so yeah idk if this even makes any sense so hope you guys enjoyed if you have any comments, questions, of consents please let me know and I'll try to get to them asap! Bye you guys!!!! ❤️