❝ 7 minutes in heaven ❞

Start from the beginning

"Okay I'll ask next time." He chuckled taking another sip.

"Stop it!" I shouted trying to take my cup back but he moved his arm even further. "Give it back you fucking bitch." I giggled reaching for it, but I noticed I was over him, trying to get my glass of water.

"It's just water. Fucking bitch." He mocked.

"MY water." I laughed looking to his blue eyes.

"Your name's not written on it." He smiled.

"It's still my water, give it." I said leaning in a little too much, falling onto him, the cup falling to the ground as I hit his arm.

"Great job now both of us are thirsty." He laughed under me.

"We wouldn't have been if you would've gotten your own glass."

" But I like your wa- Never mind that was gonna sound wrong." He giggled looking to me.

Why was I still over him.
And why didn't I want to move?
Why was I enjoying this?
Why?

"I'm gonna punch you for taking my water."

"Do something else."

"What do you have in mind Smith?" I smirked.

"This." He said bringing his lips to mine. I somehow, preferred this a whole lot more.

It wasn't the first time me and George kissed, we used to kiss often but we dialed it down a little. Now it never really happens, but when it does, it's for stupid reasons like this.

He was a good kisser. And the way his hands were around my neck, and - just everything was - he's your best friend Blake.

I thought of that and removed my lips from his, still keeping him close.

"S-Sorry." He chuckled pushing me off.

"Y-yeah. It's all good." I said shyly sitting on the other side of the couch away from him. I felt my cheeks flush bright red as I noticed him looking at me. "W-What?" I asked with a stutter.

"Nothing, just you didn't push me away when I kissed you."

"I couldn't push you."

"Am I that irresistible?" He laughed.

"N-No. You're resistible."

"Am I now Richardson?"

"Yeah. I can resist myself around you." I nodded looking to him as he smirked.

"We'll see about that Blakey." He chuckled standing up, pinching my cheek as he walked by.

Excuse me what the fuck does that mean?

And for the rest of the day, That's all I had in mind; " We'll see about that Blakey "

What the hell did this asshole mean?
He confuses me.

It was now 7pm and the party started in an hour.

"What shirt do I wear?" George asked walking into the bathroom with one of my shirts and his yellow jumper.

"My shirt looks nice on you." I answered looking to my blue button up.

"Blue makes my eyes pop." He chuckles putting the shirt on next to me, looking at himself in the mirror then I notice his eyes wander to me. I just got out of the shower, still in just a towel, my hair still dripping. I pass my hand through my hair awkwardly as I caught his stare.

"I'll go get dressed." I smiled walking by him, taking in a good sniff of his cologne. That scent was perfect. He put it on MY shirt. MY shirt will smell like him.