"Gracie, let me get the jelly, You just dropped pickles." I hear Sky laugh.

"Sorry." We hear a muffled voice say. T-Pose laughs and shakes his head.

"Here, you talk to the boys while I make your sandwhich." We hear Sky say and then we hear the phone move.

"Where are you?" Gracie asks.

"Narnia." Tyler says chuckling.

"What's that?" She asks. Oh no, not again.

"YOU HAVNT WATCHED NARNIA?! OH MY GOSH I HAVE SO MUCH T TEACH YOU!" We hear Sky yell. Gracie giggles as we laugh our asses off.

"Is my sandwhich done?" She asks.

"Calm down gurl! I havnt even gotten your plate. Yes it's done. Here, hold on I'm getting your juice." We hear Sky say. God she's going to be a great mom someday.

"Hey Sky were gonna go now, Jeff's calling us." Tyler says as we wave off Jeff.

"Ok, bye!" The girls say in sync. T-Pose hangs up looking at us.

 "She is gonna be one great mom." T-Pose says.

"You think, hell this kid is basically hers!" Tyler exclaims as we walk to Jeff.

"Yeah, she really gonna be a wonderful mom." I agree. I agree one hundred percent.

+ + +

[Sky's POV:]

I didn't get to finish my sentence when the boys called. Dangit. I watched her eat as I thought about my question more, considering it even more and more. I finally agreed with my thought smiling a but to myself.

"You almost done?" I ask her.

"Yeah, can I have more juice?" She asks.

"Of course sweetheart." I grin taking her cup and refilling it, I see her watching me from the corner of my eye.

"After this I think it's time for a nap, ok?" I tell her.

"Fine." She grumbles taking the cup from my hands. I giggle at her, so much like me it's unbelievable.

"Ill be right back." I tell her going around the corner and walking into a small closet we have incase we work late nights and need a nap.

'I grab a small blanket and a pillow walking out closing the closet door again. I walk back into the break room to see her sandwich finished but not her juice. I set the blanket and pillow down taking her plate and throwing it in the trash.

"Go to the bathroom ok? No accidents." I say.

She nods hopping out of her chair and walking into the bathroom. I rub my face getting the couch set up for her nap. I wait until I hear a flush.

"I need help! I can't reach the sink!" I hear her exclaim.

I nod walking in seeing her trying to reach the sink. I giggle at her walking closer and holding her up.

"Hot or cold water?" I question.

"Hmmm, warm." She smiles.

I turn the sink on and put some soap in her hands. She squishes her hands together and rubs them while putting them under the water. I grab a paper towel and dry her hands once she's done.

I shut off the sink and help her down, "Ok, nap time." I say.

She nods with a frown on her face. I lead her to the couch and help her lay down. I tuck her in about to leave but she grabs my hand.

"Sing to me please." She whispers.

"I can sing a little bit okay?" I say. She nods smiling as I turn off the light walking back over to her.

"Your little hands, wrapped around my finger and it's so quiet in the world tonight. You little eyelids flutter cause your dreaming so took you in and turned on your favorite night light. To you everything's funny, you got nothing to regret. I'll give all I have honey, if you could stay like that. Ooh, Darling don't you ever grow up don't you ever grow up. Don't you ever grow up. Don't you ever grow up, it could stay this simple. I won't let nobody hurt you, won't let no one break your heart. No, no one will desert you. Just try to never grow up, and never grow up." I sing softly brushing away her hair.

Her eyelids flutter a bit till she turns to me with a soft smile. I caressed her cheek, kissing her forehead.

"Please.....please adopt me." She whispers just as her eyes close and she slips into the dream world.