Marko looked me up and down as Bradley and I brought the order over, "Damn girl, why do you look so different tonight." I raised an eyebrow, "Maybe because I have actual clothes on." Bradley laughed and had to walk away. Marko stood up and continued to stare, "Well, want to dance?" I chuckled, "What happened to my being ugly." He looked down at the table before looking back up, "I have no right to call a woman ugly until I get to know her." I was taken aback and didn't know how to answer, "Well?" I looked out at the floor and then back at his cute face, "Well...one dance can't hurt." He smiled and pushed Michael and star out of the booth to get to me. He offered his arm which I accepted. I glanced back at Bradley who shrugged and waved me on. The music changed to a slow song and I immediately regretted my decision, Michael and star joined us to make it not so awkward. Marko behaved like a gentleman throughout event, making small talk I learned they just moved from Santa Carla and they were all adopted by Max. Lucy and Max had just gotten married two years ago, Michael and Sam where her biological children. In turn I explained that I had just moved here about a year ago from a small town in Oregon and that I had one cat named small paws.

     After the dance, I walked backed to the table where he tried to grab my ass. I swatted his hand away, David gave him a look that made him apologize. I shrugged, "It happens. Anyone need any refills." They all nodded so I went to get them. I walked behind the bar and turned to help a customer when I realized it was David, "Sage..." I stared into his eyes, so piercing, so severe, so stormy blue, "David?" He chuckled, it was deep and resonated. I took in a deep breath and finished making their drinks, "Well, you could help me carry this back to your friends." He stood up and grabbed his and Dwayne's. The rest fit on my tray, as we walked I couldn't help but feel his eyes on me, roaming me over. "Here we are," I stated as I set the drinks down. Soon it was time for Sam to leave, I pointed at him and then at my watch, he seemed to understand and grabbed Michael for a ride home. I quickly intercepted them, "Excuse me. What do you think you are doing?" They both looked startled, "I'm giving my brother a ride home." Michael stared into my eyes but I looked down at Sam, "Risking his life. I think not. You have been drinking, I'll drive him home."

     I ran upstairs and grabbed my purse. I glanced at Trent, "I'll be back, I need to drive a kid home." He nodded and waved me off. I glared at Michael I was walked past him, "Come on Sam, we can stop someplace if you like?" He smiled and headed out with me, "Do you have any comic book stores?" I thought about it as we got into the car, "Actually, I think we do. It might be closed by now though." He slumped, "Oh it's okay, you can just take me home." I laughed, "No, we will still drive by. Even if they are closed you can get their hours so your mom can take you another time." He nodded but didn't seem too happy about it. Sadly, they were closed but I got out and wrote down the hours for him. As we drove to his house I felt bad, "I'm sorry you couldn't get your comics Sam." He shrugged, "it's okay, thanks for trying though. It means a lot." I pulled into the driveway and parked near the backdoor, "Hey! How did you know where I lived?" He looked at me freaked out, "I live just down the street, I saw you moving in on my way home last night." He smiled, "That's cool! Would you mind if I came over sometime?" I shrugged, "Why not." He smiled and then ran inside.

        Back at work the gang had left so all I had left to do was pretend to clean the counters more. Bradley kept hounding me with questions I couldn't answer and finally it was time to go home. As soon as I arrived, I stripped to my underwear and ate some leftovers in the fridge. I watched an old re-run of foster's home for imaginary friends and then went to sleep. I woke up to my cat pawing at my nose. I laughed and tickled her, "Hey that was mean you." I got up and took a long shower, tomorrow was my appointment with Dr. Greenfield. I need to talk to her about these guys for sure. I dressed in some jeans and a t-shirt since I would be walking around a lot later this evening. Opening the fridge, I found a peach and some hard-boiled eggs. Well...girls got to eat. I peeled the eggs and cut up the peach and then walked outside to the bridge over the stream. I glanced at the gazebo...I hadn't played around in there recently but I felt the need too. I sat down and dangled my feet into the water and ate my breakfast.