Lair.

Rose POV.

I woke up, before Dimitri sleeping. I looked at the the alarm clock, woke up before the alarm; that's new.
I don't know why I woke up its just I feel like something's wrong. I'm not quiet sure what it is, I checked on Lisa, she was fast a sleep.
I got up to check on my Babies. Still a sleep, when I walked back into the room to get my robe, then I noticed Dimitri things packed.
He woke up last night to when he thought I was a sleep to unpack, then came back to bed I think, I was sleeping by the time he finished.

What's going on?
I quickly went back to bed, well faked to because I sleep through my alarm.

I laid there for what felt like forever then, the alarm went off, I just turned a bit but didn't awake for my fake sleep.
Dimitri kissed me and I woke up, he sighed and I waked up to him and noticed that his bags were gone. Where did they go?

Dimitri POV.

Rose knows something's up! Shit!
I can't let her find out, I have to do what I was sent to do, by Tasha.
But Rose can not find out what.
I would rather not see her hurt, yes I love her but there's still evil in me. Evil for her. The love of my evil. Rose wont know what hit her.

Lisa POV.

I was just laying there in bed, listening to Roses thoughts. She's so amusing.

But something is bothering her. I went further in her mind to find it, what ever it is, it's something's she doesn't want to Admitted its true.
I gasped, why would he, wait why would she think that?
Why would Dimitri lie to her?
Why was his bags or should I say the one bag he had, packed and ready to leave?
Well what ever it is I will hurt him if he hurts Rose.
She just got him back, he can't do this to her.
Ohh!
Maybe there is evil left in him.

~two hours later~

(Still Lisa)

Dimitri came to my room to guard me, I was working on some paper work, here and there.
He was just standing there, why was he not trying to talk to me?

I looked up from my work, looked at his aura, something's a bit off, it's like his soul is fighting for something, wait nod just something, it's evil Vs his pure soul.

I gasped. It can't be! I can't believe this!

---•___•---

Sorry it's short I wanted to update all my stories, I haven't updated in awhile, I promise it will be longer next chapter.
I will update again later today, I put up a least 2-4 chapters later today.

oh!

And check out my other book called

"Did you forget me?" (Vampire Academy)

Comment and vote!

And sorry for the small not so good chapter.