Two days

I got to hold my Babies for the first time. Little Zoey, was just like me, she sleeps eats and you get what I mean. Little Mason was like Dimitri, clam, alert, and I light sleeper.
They both had are looks, but they had Dimitri's eyes.
My little babies, going to be breaking some hearts. Momma's little sweet babies.

Then someone touched my shoulder and I jumped a bit, I didn't realize I got caught up in my own thoughts.

When the lips touch my ear, just a little, and spoke,
"I love you, forever. And always. Now lets go home to Christian and Lisa."

By that I got up for my chair beside the twins cribs and kissed Dimitri with not so light and Passionate kiss. Instead it was hard and full of lust. He pinned me to the wall and slid his hand up my shirt, in his eyes I can see he wanted me, he wanted me now, and really bad. But I wanted to tease him so I smiled against his lips and kissed down is neck and he moaned. Then I pulled away and said
"We got to go."

"Ugh you such a tease!"
Dimitri said.
I laughed and moved my hips back and forth, walking to my babies. Who were both up. Dimitri growled. And I smirked.

"Home time my babies, time to meet the world."
"Dimitri are you coming?"
I wonder why he was looking like that, like he did something. Knowing its probably just me i let it go. And we walked to the house.

Lisa POV.

Dimitri and Rose have no Idea what we are planing. We are throwing them a surprise party about the new coming of their babies, and because they need it, they been through a lot.

When we heard them pull up, the gang and the rest went to hind.

Rose POV.

We walked in and no one was here, we are alone. I texted Lisa but she left her phone on the kitchen table. I wonder where is Lisa and Christian? Why did they go out?

When we walked in the living Room and turned on the lights. "Surprise!" Everyone Popped out from hiding. And I jumped 10 feet in the air, I hate surprises, what if I was holding the babies but Dimitri took them up stairs and I changed so we walked in the living room at the same time.

"Omg Thank you! So much, but where are all the decorations?"
I asked
Lisa answered
"They party is a week, well it's not a party is just a night out sorry."
She looked sad so I said
"No it's fine, I love it! I love all of you so much for being there for me!"
I said and meant it.

After we talked and had some drinks, the guests lift and went home. Lisa and Christian went to bed and me and Dimitri, after we checked on The twins. I'm so lucky to have them.

----•____•----

Comment and Vote. Sorry it's short, the next chapter will be longer much longer okay.

Love you. 💜