Broken. Love.

Rose POV.

I was at Lisa's door and before I could knock, she answered it. She must of knew I was coming through the bond. Yes the bond works both ways now.

Once Lisa opens the door, she pulls for a hug and says
"shh..shh.. It's going to be alright."
While rocking slowly. I burst out in tears and cry into her shoulder.
She didn't have to ask me what's happen because she knows through the bond. I was so happy I have her, I don't know what I would to to if I don't have her in my life. So I said

"Thank you, your always there for me, always, even when I get up and leave, you never stop caring. Thank you so much."

Lisa POV.

Rose is crying on my shoulder and is a mess. Through the bond I saw what happen because she pulled me in her head. Rose is always so strong, it's rare when she cries.

It surprised me when Rose said
"Thank you, your always there for me, always, even when I get up and leave you never stop caring. Thank you so much." She didn't have to thank me, I'm her sister. But I bring her closer to me and told her

"I will always be there for you, like your always there for me, even when your get up and leave. Your badass always seems to know when my ass needs help."

She laughed a little at this, so I was happy I helped a little, she's always there when I need someone, that I want to pay her back, she gives up her life for mine and I only can give her.. Wait I gave her life twice, wait no..she died the second time protecting me. So I guess we are even in away.

As we got up to take a seat in the kitchen and talk about while having hot chocolate, someone came barging throw the front door. Rose took off up stairs while I was standing there.

Knowing if its someone was going to hurt me Rose would be here guarding me, so it's probably nothing I should worry about.
Through the bond Rose said
" it's Dimitri"
"don't let him know I'm here"
Knowing her request, and he's probably here because they killed Tasha, on the post because she broke out of jail, Rose reported her escaping, before she ran to my came to me.
He kept saying Tasha compelled him too. While crying. But I don't care, he could of ran after Rose or even better not go and visit the Bitch.

He was crying well I was sitting there. So I asked him
"Why?..why did you go visit Tasha...this wouldn't of happened if you didn't go visit that bitch.." I was getting pissed of that I was no longer whispering my words, I was almost yelling, but I didn't want Rose to worry so I kept my feelings and words in check.
He stop crying a little so he could answer me then said " I was great friends before she shot my Roza and I wanted to say sorry to Tasha for what calling her out."
Rose said through the bond "not his Roza anymore." I laugh a little but he didn't notice but while a study him his Aura was kind redish but mostly light light pink. Could he still have some feels for Tasha? I thought to myself. I couldn't let Rose see or know this so I blocked her out or well hind it in my head from her. She'll be even more hurt to know.

I saw a little ring box in his hand and asked
"what's that?"
He said..
"The ring for my Roza, I was going to ask her to marry me, but..."

I cut him off before he could finish and told him
"get out now! First you go behind her back, to see that bitch, and second you helped that slut escape jail, and you can't say she compelled you, you can't use powers in jail and last you cheat on Rose on her own bed the same night you were going to ask for her hand in..ugh."
I took a breath then contained.
" that bitch is more important then Rose, no she is not, you were going to marry Rose but it to late you broke her...and...ugh.. Just get the fuck out now"
I was yelling and could tell he was shocked that I was swearing and well acting like Rose but I lost it, he hurt her to much times and I lost her to much times to let that happen again i just got her back. so I pointed to the door and he left. What a guy thing to do he didn't even fight for her.

Now Rose came down with a small smile on her face, I was glad she was a little happy right now. She probably happy I told Ugh him straight up. But it got out some of the darkness I was holding in and then when I looked up from my hot chocolate Rose fell down. And screamed.