Cheat..lies...love..

Rose POV.

I woke up with white light in my face, could this be my death; nope I thought popping the "p" I heard a gasp, it was Lisa. She wasn't the only one in the room at the time, I get up look around, and see Dimitri standing there by the door leaning on the wall.

Throw the bond I asked
"What is he doing here?"
She looks at me like she was going to answer out loud but instead she said it throw the bond saying
"I tried to make him leave but he didn't listen. I sorry."

"Liss don't be sorry, you tried and I'm not mad or anything." I said through the bond as well.

She looked relieved that I didn't get mad at her about him being here, I can't be mad at her, she tried but knowing him he wouldn't leave for a million dollars.
My mom walked in, then ran out to tell the doctor I'm awake and the others too.
They all ran in and gasp, is my hair on fire or something.
Each one gave me a hug. Christian, and Eddie gave Dimitri death glares.
Lisa must of told them what happen.
Man I'm glad that bitch is dead.
Dimitri had his guardian mask up, so it was hard to read.
In his eyes I can see, longing, regret and love. But when he looked down at my hand, I looked down as well. he was looking at the ring, on my ring finger, it was the one he going to ask me to Marry him with but that all changed.

Dimitri asked if we can speck alone, they all nod but a few I know did not want him around me so they kept giving him mean glares. Even my Dad Abe M, he was pissed, you can see it in his eyes.

He came up to the bed and went to sit in the chair Lisa was sitting in.

"Roza I wanted to.."
I cut him of and said its Guardian Hathaway to you. But in your case call me Rose." I Said coldly.
"Roz-se I'm so sorry, Tasha compelled me to help her escape and you know."

Dimitri POV.

I let down my Guardian mask as Rose calls it to show her I really care and love her and never meant to hurt her.

She had tears in her eyes, but wiped them away, and said
"why did you go visit her?"
I was about to answer but she cut me off.
"Dim-Guardian Belikov this won't of happen if you didn't go see that bitch."
"I am sorry, I really love you please forgive me, take me back. And marry me."
I had tears in my eyes, I did this to her, why is it me that always hurts her? I asked myself.
I just looked at her, her face, her eyes, her body, her hair between my fingers.
Then with out thinking I kissed her.
Her lips were soft and wait she's kissing me back.
Then she pulled away, and slapped me, then cried.

Then before I could do anything she turned to me and yelled
"I'm pregnant....with your child.."

"No..no..it can't be mine...it's not posable. That's not mine...you didn't cheat..on..me....how could you I love you and you went to another man, that baby's not mine, you slept with Adrian didn't you!" I said with tears in my eyes.

********************************~*

What did you think? Anything I should add or fix? To help me make this story good?