Problem belly

5 months later.....

Rose Pov.

My belly so big. I'm being treated like a 6 years old, wait no younger, 6 years old can feed their self.
Dimitri treats me well I guess.
We been in Russia a while, I like it here.

My baby is coming soon, only 3 weeks left.
I keep fainting and getting sick.

Only one person knows which is Lisa, about I could Die, because this baby is different, it's stronger, harder and I need a lot of help.

I love Dimitri and if I die I want to let my baby know I love them and him and the baby and the gang, are my world my life.

We haven't got married yet tell after the Baby comes, I hope I'm around to be there.

Strigoi are after us, they haven't found us in awhile and I don't plan they will. Robert, Victor's bother, is after my baby to kill it, because I took his bothers life.
Life for life he said.
The rest want my baby for the ruler. They will get my baby under my dead body which just might happen.

"Don't think like that Rose, it will be alright." Lisa said in my head.

"Have you been listening to my thoughts?" I asked

"Yea sorry Rose, I just like to know what you think." Lisa said

"It's fine, I'll be down soon just going to get dressed. Love you!"
I said to her

"I'm coming up to see you."
Lisa said
Before I can saying thing she came up and came through the door.

Lisa POV.

I was waiting for Rose to finish changing.
I feel so bad for her, how am I going to tell her I'm...
"Your pregnant!" Rose said hobbling towards me. Oops I didn't mean to tell her like this.
"How far are you?" She asked
"Two months" I Replied.
Two months? Why didn't you tell me along time ago"
She asked
"Because I just found out and also, sense I'm shadow kissed it's different, my baby doesn't want to hurt me, so I could feel, him in there."
I said to rose.
How do you know it's a boy?"

"I don't know, I kinda have a feeling it's a boy." I said rubbing the little bump on my stomach.
I looked at Rose's Stomach,
I'm going to be like that soon. But I will get to be a mother with my sister Rose, (I hope, )and Christian, and the rest of the gang.
Oh, he's going to he a great farther, as long as he doesn't set the baby on fire.
I thought to my self and Rose chuckled at this.
I sometimes forget she could read my mind.

****************************

Comment and vote! Tell me what you think!