Plain ride..

The day we left on the plain. To Russia.

Rose Pov.

We all boarded the plain and some how Dimitri got the seat right beside me.
I knew he wanted to talk but I always avoided him because I didn't want to talk. There's nothing to talk about.
?
We sat there for awhile in awkward silence, it was starting to bug me, I hated it so I broke it by asking him "how are you?"
He looked shocked that I talk to him.
But he quickly recovered and said
"I'm great, just finally had my dream came true well sorta,"
I knew exactly what he meant he meant, he wanted a family with me but before we thought it could never happen but here i am.

Dimitri POV.

I began to ask her to ask her "what could I do to win your heart back?"
She was about to answer Stopped her and told her told "I love you and always will forever, I can't take back what I said or done but it's the past. Like year or two ago I remember you said move on from the past, live in the detail."
Rose rolled her eyes and said
"Don't you uses Rose-logic agents me now."
"That's my job." She said after a moment to think. Wow she so beautiful it hurts. I regret what I did but I kinda do love Tasha but My Roza Is the one I fell in love with the moment I saw when I had to Bring Lisa and Roza back to the Academy.

*******************************