Wakes

Dimitri POV.

I was still standing/leaning against the wall waiting for Lisa to walk up, she needs to go eat and freshen up.
I will stay with Roza tell she Does have her last breath.
Are wedding is coming up, and I still regret I went all the way, but I don't know why I did. I have a strong defence against Compulsion, but I guess it doesn't help I had a few drinks that night. But I never told Roza.

I looked at the bed and Lisa started to wake up. I told her that I will call her if anything happens and I will stay with Roza tell she's back. She just nodded and left.
After she left I went to sit by my Roza, she so beautiful it hurts.
"I love you so much." I said before someone walked in.
It was Christian, he wasn't with Lisa though. I wonder why?
I kissed Roza's forehead lightly and went back to not stand but sit on a chair.
"She's a beauty isn't she?"
Asked Christian.
I nodded in agreement.
"She's such a badass."
I heard Christian continuing to talk. The way he talked about her makes me think he has those kind of feelings he has for Lisa for Rose?
Something about that makes me a little annoyed!

Christian POV.

I finished talking to Dimitri, which I think he wasn't listening, he was off in his own world.
I looked at Rose, she was so Beautiful, peaceful, and a badass.
Rose is so...NO...NO...NO..Christian..don't think like that. You love Lisa and you will never get a chance with Rose, she is like your little sister, don't feel like that towards her.
I told my self and mentally slapped my self.
I couldn't help but want Rose, after seeing her a mess and walking in on Tasha and Dimitri lying in bed together, naked because the went all the way while Rose was busy with things, I started to feel things towards Rose but I love Lisa more, If I was with Rose I would be black in blue, she a badass and sexy one too.
But I can never tell anyone, I feel this way towards Rose it will change are friendship.
Most importantly Me and Lisa will be over but I love Lisa more and it will always be Lisa right?

Then I heard moving from the bed Rose was up!
I was about to call Lisa and tell her but she came running in through the doors.
Ohh the bond, Lisa most of known from the bond. She ran to Rose and hugged her.
"Rose, I love you so much and I'm glad you are back!"

"Christian?"
Lisa asked
"Yea?"
"Can you go get Rose some water?"
"Yes sure be right back."

When Lisa asked I didn't mind, I would do almost anything for her and Rose. I came back and the doctor was just leaving the room to give us time together and when I handed Rose her water I'd made sure are hands touched and I felt heat pass through me.
I wonder if Rose felt it too?
After she was done we took turns hugging her, when I hugged her I was warm every where. Omg what happened to me I love Lisa right?
I can't love Rose, she is like my sister and she is taken.

We can't see the twins for awhile, but we can see them in a day or two.

Rose POV.

It's good to be back to my self, my glad my babies are okay and I have a boy and a girl named Mason and Zoey. I haven't seen them yet but I can't wait.

Lisa fell a sleep beside me, she was tried and I didn't want her to see what I saw in Christian eyes when he looked at me, it wasn't bother and sister love it was love love. But he also loves Lisa and I know it, I can see it in his eyes he loves me but not as much has Lisa. Which I am glad if I was the reason they broke up, I would lose my sister.

Dimitri went to sigh some papers so it was just us, I told Christian I am going to bed and went to snuggle with Lisa in my hospital bed. I want to sleep because I have big things to worry about, tomorrow like the fact that Strigoi are looking for my babies. Also the wedding and the fact that Lisa is hiding something from me, I know she's having a baby she told me but there's something on a different topic she is hiding. I wonder what? At that Thought I fell a sleep.

--------____________--------

Comment and vote and sorry it's not the best chapter.
What do you think about Christian like if Rose?