Attack,

Rose POv.

I was about to answer Dimitri, oh how I love him, I never stopped but I don't know if I can pick up the missing pieces.

But right now I can tell you I love him and will give him a chance.
I was about to say
"yes"
But I was attacked by a strigoi.
It was Tasha.
I thought she was dead.

I quickly got up and got my stake ready and we circled around until she made the first move.

Bad mistake, I looked quickly over to see Dimitri fighting strigoi too.

I was punched in the face but it wasn't that hard to hurt so I saw an opening and jammed my stake in the into her heart and has she dead I said

"Fuck you, you slut. Ever hurt my family or take my man away again I will hunt you down."

I looked at Dimitri and he was just standing there, looking at me.

*~*~*~*~*~~*

When we got back he said
"I love you, and will you marry me?"
I looked at him and I thought, maybe I can forgive him.
"Yes.yes.."
He picked me up and said
"Thank you. Thank you. You made me the happiest I can be."
He had a big smile on his face and he kissed my stomach.
We turned around Saw his family and my best friends.
They had tears in their eyes and were clapping and cheering for us.

D POv.

I was so so happy I have my own family, my beautiful Rozas mine again and I have a little baby in her growing.
I think It's mine but I'm not sure.
But I will wait tell the babies born, if its has green eyes I don't know what I will do.
But I trust my Roza and if she says I'm the only one she ever slept with then I will believe her.
I saw my family and Lisa, Christian and The gang standing there with tears and cheering.
I'm so happy.
I love her and the baby.
I'm with my family and everything.

But there's still a Strigoi monsters after my baby and Roza, they want them to lead and if Roza doesn't they kill her and take the baby. I will not let that happen I love her and the baby but now is not the time to be sad. I need to be happy. My dream came true.

Lisa POV/Rose.

Me and Roza are best friends sense we were like 5.
Roza and me are having a girls day just me and her. We talk about weddings talk about the past and the fun moments we had. She also reminded me when I would help her with sex needs. She and I are like lesbians.
Then out of the blue she starts tickling me!
I ran out then I hid and jumped her she ended up with me on top of her. Dimitri and Christian came running. Eddie and Victoria too. Christian commented
"You to are like lesbians, and said that's kinda hot."
Both Eddie and Dimitri had smirks on their faces even me and Lisa.
Then Rose said
" You have no idea."
Rose said kissing my check.

Lisa got up and went with Christian.

.

Rose POV.
I was going to shower when Dimitri asked me what I meant about Lisa and me. I was kinda blushing and told him I will tell him after the shower.
How can I tell him, I can't just go up to him and say,
Hey Dimitri and say I had lez sex with my best friend when I needed it.
It's no big deal.
What will he think, I'm a slut! No no I shouldn't think that way, he loves me. We are getting married.
Oh Crap I have to tell Christian about Tasha.
Then I was pulled in Lisa's head,

Christian Tasha didn't die, she went Strigoi and tired to kill Rose and Rose staked her. I'm sorry.

He went to kiss me no Lisa and it was a kiss that no one should see and Christian said against her lips,

"I don't care about her anymore, don't be scared to tell me things. I will always love you and even Rosie."

Lisa felt me in her head and said in
her head get out.

I laugh and left. Man Im going to slap Christian tomorrow!

*****************

I was laying in bed told them him about me and Lisa and he smiled and laughed and said
"Christian was right about that being hot."

He kissed me and we went to bed knowing I had a busy day today. And I had the love of my life but I got big things to worry about.

~*~~*~*~*~^~*~^~*~^,*,

Comment and vote!
Comment some names for the baby, and should the baby be a girl of boy?

Love you.