Russia.

Rose POV.

We got off the plain and I am glad I slept. The ghost always give me a painful headache.
I was on my way to get my bags but Dimitri already beat me too it.
Even though I was Pregnant doesn't mean I'm hopeless.

I grabbed my bags and are hands touched and I left a shock throw are hands, I looked away before I could meet his eyes. I had to be strong. What he called me before was...ugh... I don't know what to think about it.

Yes I love him but If he didn't visit that Bitch we wouldn't be this way,
we would be happy. And well speaking of what he will think of the baby but still.

I had to make a point to him that I am not just someone who would go sleep with some other man and be a blood whore.

I was distracted from my thought by someone calling my name.

"Rose"

"Roz-se"

"Are you alright?"

Dimitri asked me with concern and love and fear.

"I'm fine." I said
And walked to the car and put my bags in the back.
We were going to see his family.
After what left like forever Dimitri spoke.
"So you going to tell me why you sill have the ring on?"
He asked with a smirk on his face.

"You going to tell me why you have yours around your neck?"
I asked him a little harshly.
He looked down and didn't look back up.
He got down on one knee and said "Roza, I know your trust for me it's there yet, I know your mad. I know you know I love you! You are my world, my light, my breath.
Roza will you marry me? "

Just has i was about to answer I was attacked....

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Sorry it's short. I been kinda busy with school. Love you guys. I'll update soon. I will make the next one longer.

Comment and vote.