Darkness

It was dark, like I was the only one in the world, no one was there.
I could hear people but can't see them.
All I remember is going under for my babies.
I can hear crying but it's not mine it's..its...uhh...Lisa!
Omg the bond!
"Lisa?" I asked weakly.

Lisa POV.

I heard thoughts before words. Say darkness before cries!
Rose voice in my head!
What Rose's voice OMG!
"Rose? Is that you?"
"Yea."

I ran to Dimitri to tell him.
"Dimitri! Dimitri!"
He was sitting there all worried blocking out the world. He looked bad.
It's been 3 hours since Rose went under.
"Dimitri I can hear Rose in my head, but it's small, kinda hard to hear but shes there."

He looked up "really my Roza, hold on please, we need you here."
Like he was talking to Rose.

"Lisa, it's getting harder, darker."
"Are...they...almost..done...I..can...feel...pain...now...the...thing..is...fading..."

"Rose just keep holding on we need you."

Then the doctor came to us. I'm so scared to find the out the news, Rose could die, any second.

"The babies made it but they are a little small, but they have to stay here for awhile and well for Ms.Hathaway, um she might not make it, she spills in and out of coma and died a few times but she might not make it."

The doctor took a breath and continued to speck.

"You can go see Ms. Hathaway now."

We walked into the Room that Rose was in and she was laying there, through the bond she is in pain.
The doctor knows I specialize in sprite so the cut on Rose stomach.

Dimitri POV.

We walked in the Roza's room, I couldn't help but feel helpless, I can't help her, nothing! I can't loss her, she's my love of my life, my world, she has my heart and soul they will always belong to her.

I let Lisa go to Roza first, while I stood leaning on the wall watching.
Lisa leaned toward Roza and put a hand on Roza's stomach. At first I was wonder what she was doing until I saw Lisa have the look on her face, she was using Sprite! The darkness, Rose still there! She's going to hurt Roza, the darkness will take her!

I quickly ran to her and grab her hand a little harder then I should of and yell at her!
"Are you crazy! Roza takes your darkness! For all you know she could be fighting the darkness right now, but no do you care about her no! You just want the best of the best guardian for your self!"
I looked at Lisa and let her Hand and it had been fractured! She had tears in her eyes and just looked at me, before I could say anything she yelled.

"I don't want to have the best guardian! I want my Rose, my sister! My best friend, she risked her life many times for me! And I want to repay her! At least I didn't cheat on Rose! Yes I know you went all the way with Tasha, I just want Rose to be happy, so I hide it from her! So don't you ever ever do that again!"
And she slapped me hard. And I mean hard and ran to Roses side and laid down beside her. And cried. I made her cry! I cheated on Rose and Lisa knew. What have I done?
Now Rose could die now, and I won't be able to hear her say I love you ever again.

Lisa POV.

I can't believe Dimitri said that, and fractured my hand. I don't want to see him.

I cried in to Roses side, saying things to her in the bond.
I know she can hear them but she is getting weaker.

"Rose your babies are beautiful" I said out loud.
"Please Rose come back to us."
"We love you and No one will leave your side until your back and okay."
I said,
I cried more tears and before I fell a sleep beside Rose, I said "I love you Rose."

Dimitri POV.

I came back from the cafe to get some food, and to find Lisa a sleep close by Rose.
Rose looks peaceful, but in the inside she's fight a war of blackness. I love her and I hope she will be alright.
Lisa was pissed off, because of me, and now won't talk to me. But I understand, what I said was mean and stupid.
Rose is going to be mad I hurt Lisa's hand. I can't ask Lisa to ask Rose anything because she won't talk to me. So I don't know if Rose is still there. For all I know she could be in a coma, right now the doctor said her body is really weak, so they don't know if she in coma or not. They/we won't know until tomorrow. Oh Roza, please come back we love you. Keep holding on.

--------_______________----------

Comment and vote.
Tell me what you think.