Baby bum, or bums?

1 week later

Rose POV.

I was waiting in the doctor office, and she did some test on me. Even got a needle! I hate needles, Strigoi are nothing but needles, worst nightmare, just hate those seven legged ugh.!

The doctor came back to where I was sitting and she did not have a smile on her face, what happened?
Did I lose the baby?
Something happened?"

"Ms Hathaway I don't know how I missed this for 5 months but your having twins. "
I was in shock, if one baby might kill me, would two babies kill me, like just kill me?
Then I didn't realize I zoned out, because the doctor said my name loud and looked concerned.
"Ms. Hathaway your going to need to cut the babies out, they are two big for you and once you go in labour, your going to die, the only way to make sure you both live is to take them out now."

OMG OMG...I'm going to loss it...!!
I called Dimitri and handed the phone to the doctor about what I need to do and I told Lisa through the bond, that I have to go under in the next two hours.

I am fricken out.
Lisa was in her way, I mean on her way I slipped in her head and she was running, faster then I thought she could.

When she arrived, the doctor have us sometime together just in case I don't make it.

I told Dimitri that if I don't make it, take care of the babies, I love you always, I never will stop!
I told Lisa how she will always be in my heart, mind soul and she is the mother of my Children if I don't make it.
We were all crying and Dimitri had his guardian mask up, but I can see in his eyes, he wanted to cry, he wanted me to be there for Lisa and my kids and him.
But I will fight until the end, I will fight until my last Breath.

I realized the darkness could take me away, shit!!! I forgot about the two way bond.
I looked down at Lisa and she heard my thoughts.
"Rose I will be here for you, don't let the darkness take you away from me! Away from us!"

She was crying and only speaking though the bond.

"Please don't leave me!"

Promise me, you will be here with Dimitri and the gang and most important the kids! Please." Lisa said through the bond.

" Lisa I will fight tell my last breathe, I will fight, I love you always."

Then the doctor came in and it was time, I gave him a kiss, and said
"If....I...." He cut me off,
"No Rose you will make it!"
"I love you and can't lose you again, please fight."
He said
"I will."
With that I went under for what might be my last time in a bed.