The First Trip Together

"Honey, wake up. We're here." Chase shakes my arm to get me to move.

"Did I just fell asleep on the plane ride here?"

"Yeah, you did."

"Oops, sorry to keep you sitting there alone."

"It's okay. I took a quick nap, too."

We unbuckled our seatbelt and got our carryon luggage from the compartment above our heads. As soon as I stepped foot outside of the plane, I see paradise right before my eyes.

"Babe, this is absolutely drop dead gorgeous! I can not believe we are actually in Hawaii!"

"Get use to it."

We were greeted with some orange fruit punch drink an flower necklaces as we started to head into the lobby to check in to our hotel room. The hotel room was so huge! There's so many spaces and entertainment here and the view is absolutely amazing, I must add. I still feel like this is all a dream and I just never want to wake up. After settling in, Chase and I sat down to discuss some plans.

"So are we spending most of our time together or are we doing stuff alone?" I inserted the question.

"We as in you and me can do whatever you want to do. It's your birthday vacation."

"Okay." I tapped my index finger to my chin to come up with something to do on our vacation. "Hey, can we go to the beach?" I thought of something.

"I think that's a great idea", he pointed out to me. "Let's get ready and pack some stuff to bring with us and we can go."

I put my sunglasses on top of my head, put on my bathing suit, threw some flip flips on and grabbed a huge T-shirt with me. I don't know if Chase is the jealous type but I'll just bring it with me, anyways. I grabbed a small bag to throw in my towel, lotion, my phone, and whatever else I thought was necessary to bring with me. I stepped out from the bathroom and saw Chase sitting on the couch with his bathing suit shorts on, his sandals, sunglasses that sadly covers his beautiful eyes, and his hair is spiked up the way I like it.

"On second thought," I sounded like I was changing my mind. "I think the best view besides Hawaii is you." I think that's how you flirt. I don't know. The overthinking conquers my head again. Whatever. I play it along.

"Says you", he strikes back at my attempt. "You look absolutely gorgeous." I smiled huge at him. I walked behind him from the couch, nudging on his shoulder with my hand, saying, "Come on, you. I want to go."

It was only a few minute walk to get to the beach that was closest to our hotel room. The view of the Pacific Ocean that's so blue and crystal clear, the sand so white and clean, the trees swaying with the little breeze hitting us, I can't get enough of the view. Once, our feet have been in touched with the sand as we went to find the perfect spot to sit in, I sat down on the sand, hands behind my back, my sunglasses already covering my eyes, and I think I'll enjoy getting a nice tan.

"So you're going to sit here and tan?" He questions my plan.

"Yeah." I pointed back at him.

I kept looking at this view as the water crashes the sand. It is beyond beautiful. Chase is doing something behind me but I'm not paying attention to him. The view is most important. I took a few pictures of it with my iPhone, making sure to show everyone back home. Chase comes back, walking in front of me while I was finishing taking the last few photos.