The First Morning Spent Together

During my sleep, I feel like my mind is trying to tell me to get up but my body lays so lazily and relaxing, I don't even feel like moving. The bed felt cold next to m when I dangled my arm up to use as a pillow. I started to panic a bit but I heard silverware clanging together and the sound of the fridge closing so Chase must be up. He's probably. morning person and that might change the relationship a bit. I decided that I should probably start getting up. I pulled myself up from the warm bed, yawned and stretched. Chase turned his head around and said something that I couldn't quite make out.

"What?" I responded back real loud. I yawned again and it was probably a long yawn, too.

Chase chuckles. "I said good morning, muffin."

"Oh. Good morning. What are you making?" I tried to glance at the kitchen while I was still sitting on the bed. The place amazing and I had no idea that he cooks, too! It looks like a little buffet area with different kinds of breakfast food up there.

"Just some waffles and coffee. Do you want some pancakes, too?"

I nodded my head while licking the bottom of my lip.

"Plain or chocolate chips?"

"Definitely chocolate chip pancakes. Those are my favorite."

"Nw I know", Chase mumbles under his breath.

"What did you say?" One more time I'll stretch and I think I will wash my face and fix my hair in the bathroom before breakfast is done cooking.

"Nothing."

I walked over to the bathroom, turned on the faucet and as the water was running, I thought about something and I think I should approach it before it's too late. While washing my face, I spoke up. "So, um, would now be a bad time to tell you that my birthday is next weekend?" I asked, nervously before I turned off the water and now I'm finished tying my hair now. I turned off the light in the bathroom and Chase turns around in my direction. A plate of food is piled in his hand as he begins to set it down on the table and proceeds to finish setting up the table. The look on his face seems a little sad but maybe, happy at the same time. I can't read his face. It's hard to tell.

I pulled the chair out and began to dig while Chase pours me coffee in a small mug. He sat down after putting the pot back in the machine and opened his mouth to put the food in his mouth. This food is so delicious but I'm still waiting for him to answer my question. Maybe he is thinking about it. "When were you going to tell me?" He puzzled.

"I don't know. I thought I could've told you at your parent's house for dinner before that took a wrong turn and change in plans."

"Speaking about my parents", he starts to change the conversation.

"Oh no" was my first reaction.

"No, no, no", he starts to relieves me. "My dad wants us to come over to his place this afternoon."

"Did he say what for?"

"Not exactly but I'm guessing it was about- you know-"

"Yeah, I know", I cut his sentences short.

Finishing up breakfast, I helped Chase cleaned up although he insists I don't have to. But I want to help him, anyway. It was fun being in the kitchen together and I thought maybe the bed was a little bit more fun from what happened last night. As I was washing the dishes, he comes behind me, snakes his arms around my waist, watching me do all the dirty work. He kisses the back of my neck close enough to my spine, the sides of my neck and up to behind my ear. He starts to whisper, "It's hot watching you." He moves his hands towards my hips and glue them there. When I finished washing the last dish and placed it on the counter, he spun me around and I gasped. I didn't even get to dry my hands yet but his lips start crashing onto my lips. The kiss seems more love and secure than last night. I wonder what's up with him but I think it's just the boy in him.

My arms looped around his neck. My wet hands are now tangled in his hair, grabbing it on to it as he deepens the kiss more. He lifted me up to the counter, never letting go of the kiss. If mornings are like this all the time, I might as well say screw it to living in my own place. I let out moans as he begins to touch my body from underneath my shirt with his fingertips, caressing my body up and down in the way I like it. Such a nice feeling.

"You know", as he starts to break the kiss and goes back to kissing me, indecisive of him. "You look so sexy when you wear sweats and a T-shirt with your hair tied back in a long ponytail." He smirks.

"Oh really?" I playfully said, going along with his game. He said, "Mhmm", without letting his lips opening and leans in closer to kiss me again. The whip cream container is open so without him noticing I was moving my body around too much, I dipped my fingers in there and wiped it on his lips with the one hand that has whipped cream. Seeing him licking it off is actually sexy. He grins while I watch him lick all that creamy white stuff off his lips. I placed my fingers in the cold container again and have him lick it off my fingers which looked sexy, too, just watching him do so.

While it was fun doing what we just did and filing around a little. The time was getting closer to afternoon so Chase picked me up and stood me back up on the floor with my two feet standing on the ground. I decided to dress casual today so jeans, oversized hoodie and my Ugg boots will do. It's getting pretty cold here in Georgia and I honestly hate the cold. When will it be summer again? I thought to myself, hoping it would come sooner than later.