CHAPTER 19: Let The Games Begin.....

Start from the beginning

        There seemed to be guards outside of the place. Almost more than the secret service for the president has.

        After getting out of the car, I looked up at the castle and it seemed yet even bigger. It was awesome.

         We walked up the walk way and right before we were able to get to the door, it opened. Then out came an over excited girl, who looked to be around the same age as Ashley. So I automatically assumed it was Marybeth.

         Marybeth screamed out in excitement as she ran up to Ashley and they gave each other a huge tight hug.

         "Oh my god, it's been a while. I'm so happy that you came back home." She says.

         "Me too." Ashley chuckles.

         "So, is this him?" She asks as she looks at me.

          "Yep. This is Ryan, my mate." Ashley says as she smiles.

          "It's nice to meet you." Marybeth greets me with a handshake.

          "You as well. I've heard a lot of great things about you." I assure her with a smile.

          "Ahhh." She says then she looks over at Angel and Brody. "And they must be Angel and Brody?" She asks.

          "Yeah." Ashley replies with a smile.

          "Well, it's great to meet you all." She smiles as she shakes their hands.

          "It's good to meet you as well." Angel replies.

          "Well please, let's head inside." Marybeth suggests.

          So after we grab our bags, we begin heading inside and right away are given a tour.

The Study

The Study