Forgiven..

Nick..

      "So? We're good too right?"

       She paused, "Yeah I guess so.."

       "Cool." I said walking side by side with her. The bell had just rang and everyone was pushing their way to the exit, like the building was on fire. Then I thought of something.

       "Hey. I have a car. You know if you want me to pick up Frankie." I said still looking ahead.

       "Um, no that's okay. I mean Frankie wouldn't want to get in the car with a stranger." She said.

       "You can ride to." I blurted out without thinking. "If you want.." I smiled at her.

       "Um," she thought for a minute. "Are you sure?" She finally looked up at me.

       "Yeah." I smiled at her.

       "Okay." She smiled back. Her smile sent chills down my back. Good chills.

.....................

.................................

Miley..

   "Mind if I turn this on?" I said pointing towards the radio.

      "Yeah its cool." He said smiling at me again. He really likes to smile.

       I turned the radio station on.

Cause we were both young...

When I first saw you. I close my eyes

And the flashback starts, I'm standing there. In a balcony in summer air......

"I love this song." Nick said.

     "You do?"

    "Yeah. Your not the only one who loves music." He smiled at me then turned back to to the road. "I listen to this all the time."

     "I know you listen to music. It's just, this is Taylor Swift."

      The car jerked as he lost control of the wheel. He looked at me. "Taylor Swift? No...Are you sure it isn't P-Diddy?"

      I laughed at him. "No, its Taylor Swift."

      "Oh. I don't really listen to Taylor Swift."

      "Then why you said you did?"

       He shrugged, "Just tried to impress you."

      I smiled at him. "You don't need to lie, just be yourself."

     He smiled again.

Romeo take me somewhere we can be alone. I love you and that's all I really know. I talk to your Dad. Go pick out a white dress, its a love story. Baby just say yes....

Nick..

       "Hey Kiddo." I say to Frankie as he enters the car.

        "Hi Nick!" He said climbing into the backseat.

        "Seat belt, Frank." Miley reminded him.

         "I know." He smiled at her. "Nick?" He questioned me.

         "Yeah?"

         "Are you and my sister friends now?"

         I looked at Miley. "I don't know. Are we?"