Challenges

Miley..

I can't believe him. That stupid Nick. I swear if I can't find my daddy's charm. I'm going to kill him. Him and his stupid girlfriend. I hate them. Mrs. Kao, went on teaching the geometry lesson, on the board, and while she had her back turned from me, I reached in my backpack to grab me book.

I Flipped it open to try and locate the song, Nick had ripped out, but they all were there. Did he not rip a song? I saw him do it. Ugh, whatever. My book is all dirty, and my charm is missing. I can't believe this. I hope Mr. Shuster suspends him.

Nick..

Great. Detention with Shuster. He's probably gonna make me sit there and clapped while he sings and dances along to his Broadway covers. Stupid wanna be. It's not like I actually ripped her book. It was a blank page. I'm not that cruel. I wouldn't have even threw her book, if she wouldn't have pushed Selena first. Why didnt Shuster see that. Miley's crazy bipolar, violent behavior. Instead I'm the one who has to suffer. And she wonders why people hate her. Always wants to play victim. I tried to be her friend, but all she ever does is wanna be by herself, well screw it. And her.

Demi..

....Vvz... ....Vvz...

My science teacher turned her back to the class, so this was the perfect time to grab me phone. It was a message from Selena.

Sel-

Nick just texted me, he has detention.

Good. He deserves it.

Me-

Aww, that's soo not fair.

Sel-

Ikr! Shuster's only taking her side, becuz she's his pet.

Who else can she turn to?

Me-

I kno!

Sel-

I hate her.. Don't u?

I don't even know her.

Me-

Duh!!