This Boy. That Girl.

Start from the beginning

 Jas'marieé: Legit explanation, but what circumstances we talking here?

 Desariee: Everything. From you and Prince's relationship...

 Carter: To you and my dad, Sevarion. As well as Ice Gang.

 Jas'marieé: Further detail?

 Desariee: Here's how everything works — you and Prince need to stick together. If you guys continue to seperate from one another, then you guys have a higher risk of being killed by Ice Gang.   I'll eventually disintegrate as well. Believe it or not, you guys have an eternal attraction. If this changes, you can both die.

  That sent chills down my spine. If I don't stick with Prince, I can die?

  Jas'marieé: Okay, this is some scary shit, bro.

  Carter: I know. You and daddy need to break up. Even though he loves you and cares about you, he has a possessive and territorial side that can cause all types of peril.

  Jas'marieé: How old are you, Carter?

  Carter: Five and three quarters.

  I smiled, amazed at my "son's" extensive vocabulary.

  Jas'marieé: Just wanted to know.

  Carter: Yeah, I know I have an extensive vocabulary.

  Desariee: We have bigger fish to fry, however.

  Jas'marieé: Like...?

  Desariee: Shadow.

  I took in a breath before exhaling. I forgot about her after she nearly fucking killed me in my coma two years ago.

  Jas'marieé: Right...how can I kill her?

  Desariee: I don't know. She does travel into others' bodies. The only way to kill her is with love. Only you and Princeton can do that.

  Carter: Mommy, be honest...do you still love Prince?

  My heart skipped a beat. It was a question that'd crossed my mind for a while now. I will never comprehend, but something about him makes me feel like I'm on cloud nine. I looked at Desariee and Carter and they had faces on as if they wanted my answer.

  Jas'marieé: (sighs) I guess...but he needs to show me he loves me.

  Desariee: He will. I'm sure about it.

  Suddenly, a vortex appeared. Carter walked over to it and stretched it to where you can see what's inside.There I saw Prince lying in bed shirtless, sleeping peacefully. I observed his breathing and it was so calm and chill. Seeing him gave me butterflies in my stomach. I looked down, trying to hide my blushing. Just then I felt my eyes transition with ease. I wonder what color. Carter turned towards us.

  Carter: Desariee, he's sleep.

  Desariee: Aight. (turns to Jassie) Gotta go.

  Jas'marieé: Okay. (hugs Desariee) I love you, D!

  Desariee: Love you more! Don't forget...I here to help you get past the past...(points to Prince)...and onto the future.