Epilogue

(The epilogue won't be as long as other chapters)

Mary's pov

We ended up having twins. So both the names Dylan and Renae worked out. They're 3 now. They have brown hair, but different colored eyes. Dylan has my brown eyes, Renae has Nathan's blue eyes.

We all are one big happy family

I walked out into the back yard to see Nathan tickling Renae and Dylan hopped on top of Nathan trying to help his twin sister.

"Guys dinners ready!" I yelled.

Dylan hopped right off of Nathan and ran towards the kitchen.

"Oh goodie. Now nobody's here tackling me which makes it easier to GET YOUU!" He said, tickling Renae even more. She laughed and laughed and laughed, and when I shouted "We are having steak!" They both looked at me, then each other. Nathan got off of Renae and put her on his shoulders, then ran into the house to put her down so we could all eat.

"Daddy when we get done eding can we goo out and pway mowe?" Renae said in her cute little baby voice.

"Baby girl after supper we're gonna get you and Dylan in the bath. While you guys are in the bath you can play ships with your barbies, Okay?" Nathan replied.

"Will you pday wid us daddy?" Dylan asked.

"Of course I will Dyllie." He said, putting his hand on top of Dylan's head and patting it.

Renae and Dylan smiled and continued eating. We finished eating and put Renae and Dylan in the bath. I went to Nathan's and mines bedroom to get pajamas to change into. Nathan walked in and put his hands on my hips.

"Hi princess," He said.

"Hi," I said.

I turned around and kissed him on the lips.

"Daddyyyyyy!" Renae and Dylan screamed.

"Sounds like you're busy?" I told him, looking back at the bathroom.

"One more kiss," he said, leaning in and kissing me passionately.

He crept back up to the door and hid behind the wall. I watched him as he jumped out and yelled "RAHHH" as Renae and Dylan both screamed.

God I love them more than anything. Nothing makes me happier than being here with my 3 favorite people.