Part 36

The day ended, and me and Simon were once again were sprawled across our beds.

"Hey Nathan," Simon said, looking over towards me.

"Yes?" I asked, looking back at him.

"It's been like, a half a year since you've been with Mary. Have you ever thought about a future with her?" he asked.

"Of course I have. I do all the time." I declared.

"Did you start thinking about your guys's future when it was, like, a month into your relationship?" he asked again, looking back at his phone.

"Yeah. I do that a lot. She's the only one that I've ever thought about my future with her in it." I admitted.

"I do that a lot with me and Bri." he says.

Not all of our conversations were this awkward, but when it comes to relationships, it's not the best. The rest of the night was just us sitting on our beds, with our headphones in, going through our Instagram feed. I saw quite a few edits I enjoyed of people I met, and some people just posted pictures of me with them.

After a while, I got bored and went live on live.ly.

"HEY GUYS WHAT'S UP I'M BACK ON LIVE.LY AND I JUST GOT BACK FROM THE TOURING AREA. I WAS SO GLAD TO MEET YOU ALL!" I began to say once people started coming in.

We did BFF games and everything, and once we got to 5k likes I did a coin drop. Then we got to 1 million likes and I did another coin drop. After almost 2 hours I got off because I was really tired. I couldn't wait for the next mng in Nebraska, then Kansas, then 10 other states. I couldn't wait to get back home to Mary. I missed her so much. And I know Simon misses Bri.

I texted Mary telling her goodnight. 5 minutes later, my phone buzzed.

Princess: goodnight baby. Love you ❤️

Nathan: love you baby girl 😍😘❤️

My eyes closed slowly, and I was finally asleep.

Morning
Mary's pov

Nathan's been gone for only a few days, and I was ready to see him again. I immediately got on my phone as soon as I woke up to call Nathan. We promised each other we would ft each other every morning right when we woke up. The phone rang 3 times. Nathan answered.

"Good morning princess." He said in his cute, raspy, morning voice while rubbing his eyes.

"Morning baby," I said back to him.

"Shut the hell up and go to bed!" I heard Simon yell across the room.

"Oh no. What time is it there?" I asked, hoping it was at least 6 in the morning because that's the time they wake up and hit snooze on their alarm.

"Ummm..." he said, scrolling to his notification bar to check the time. "Almost 4,"

"Shit," I whispered. "Sorry Nathan. Go back to sleep. I'll call you in like, 2 and a half hours. I love you, Nathan."

"Love you princess." He said, smiling and hanging up.

It was 10:00 here. What was I supposed to do while he was sleeping? Finally, I decided I would call my mom and see what she was doing today. Since she was out of the hospital, she's probably still healing from it all. She still needs to grow her hair back, and she probably was tired and wanted to sleep more.

She didn't answer. Damn. I said to myself. There really wasn't much for me to do. The whole time Nathan slept, I decided to go through my closet to see what clothes still fit me and which ones didn't. Before I knew it, Nathan called. I was half naked, so I answered and quickly threw a shirt on. Was I really that caught up in my clothes that I completely forgot to call Nathan like I said I would? He was still in bed, still shirtless. The only reason I actually wanted to get a shirt on that fast was not because I didn't want Nathan seeing me stripped, but because he's with Simon. If I answered half naked, Simon would see me and not mean to see me.

"Morning again princess," he greeted me.

"Good morning. Ready to go meet more people today?" I asked.

He replied with a slight nod. Nathan went to his bag to get an outfit for today, and brought me to the bathroom with him so he could change. He pulled his pants off, and put a new pair on. Then he put on a button up shirt.

He was wearing my favorite outfit of his. A pair of skinny jeans and that baseball button-up I love so so much. He knows how much I love that shirt.

"How do I look?" He asked, posing for me.

"Absolutely amazing." I answered.

He smiled, grabbing his phone and taking me with him to his next stop. Probably his shoes.