Part 35

My mom rested in her bed silently, peacefully, unaware of anything around her or anything that may happen... because something will most likely happen. Nathan sat in a chair beside her bed on the wall, and I sat on his lap since there was no where else to sit. A doctor walked into the room.

"Well, my friends. It looks like good news." she said.

I didn't want to hope my mom would be out since they said that's not what happens.

"You're mother is free of cancer." the lady said.

"WHAT?" I hopped off of Nathan's lap, and Nathan did the same. He looks just as excited as me.

"Yep. I've got to say, we weren't at all expecting this. It's been 3 months and she's all better." she explained.

My mom woke up then. "Guess what, Lori?" Nathan rushed to her side, "you're healthy again!"

She looked at the doctor, then Nathan, then me, and said "Is it true? Am I cancer free?"

"Yeah, mom, it's true." I said, beginning to cry happily and walked over to her to give her a hug.

1 month later
Nathans pov

Lori got her own house in Denver, actually she took my old house. My parents are in Arkansas, and me and Mary often go there to visit. They're always so happy to see the both of us, it's actually really cute. They hug and smile when they see each other.

Mary and I have been together for 6 months now. That's a half a year. I love her so much and I tell her everyday, and I'm on tour again so I miss her a lot. We face time everyday and we still act crazy on the phone, just as we do when we're really around each other.

"I love you." she tells me as we are getting ready to hang up.

"I love you so much more." I reply, hanging up before she can refuse and it would turn into this huge argument.

I got out of the uber and walked up to where I was getting ready to do the show. First was the meet and greet, then the show, then the hang out. I couldn't wait to see all the new fans, and reunite with others. I love them all so much, and I want to see them all smile so much when they see me. It makes me happy to look at someone who has been here with me for such a long time and they smile so wide, it just makes me so happy to know that I make somebody else's life better. I make somebody else feel like they're worth something, which everybody is worth something. But my supporters are worth absolutely everything.

"Nathan!" Simon shouted.

Yes, he's again my best friend in the whole wide world and if I could choose a best friend I would choose him. He knows that. He also doesn't like Mary anymore, he has a girlfriend of her own. Her name is Sabrina.

"Yes?" I asked walking over to him, scrolling through all of my notifications.

"Sabrina and Mary are hanging out together tonight. They're staying over at Bri's house after they go to the movies. Don't you love how they're getting along so much?" Simon answered.

"Yeah. They're kinda like us. They're like best friends who would do anything for each other, you know?" I said, shoulder bumping Simon.

"Don't you dare get all lovey with me."

"Sorry..." I apologized.

We got onto the stage, and after a few hours we went to the hotel to drop our things off and look around. Simon and I are sharing a room again, and we set our things down.

"Simon where did you put your things?" I asked him, looking around to see no room to lay my bags.

"In the closet over there," he said and pointed to a tall closet, but not at all wide.

"Well I can't find anywhere to put mine so I'll just put them in the bathroom."

"Mmk." he said, hopping on the bed and getting on his phone.

We just lied on our beds, going through our phones. I found a few fan accounts on my explore page, and followed a few because their edits were really good. I saved a few of them, and I plan on following more as I go more down the page.

The time came of the mng. I was scared, I was so nervous. But I was so happy. A few girls cried, a few girls laughed, a few girls were so shy they slowly walked up to me, and a few weren't even girls at all. And it makes me so happy to see fanboys because they often get made fun of, and the ones who stay in the fandom are the ones who actually care enough for you. They're extremely loyal and they get made fun of for it.