Part 13

My eyes opened to see a sleeping Marilyn right beside me, which made me smile, and a beautiful sunrise from the window. We were covered with the blankets, her arms wrapped around my waste, and her head leaned against my chest. I loved this, waking up to her. Waking up with her right beside me felt nice, and I wanted to do it more. Her eyes fluttered open, and she smiled when she noticed I was sitting right next to her, just like I did when I saw her.

"Hey baby." she said and grabbed my hand.

"Hey princess." I pulled her hand, that was intertwined with mine, to my lips, and kissed it.

"You sleep good?" she asked and cuddled further up to me.

"Amazing. You?"

"Beautifully." she responded.

I smiled at the thought of her having a better sleep with me that alone, or with anybody else. She slept beautifully, she slept in my arms. So she slept beautifully in my arms. 

"I'm gonna go take a shower," she stood up. "Wanna join?"

"I'll be there in a little bit." I smirked.

She threw on my sweater she was wearing last night, and wrapped a towel around her waste, and ran to the bathroom. "I'll be waiting."

My hair was a mess, which I guess didn't really matter since I was getting ready to take a shower. Me and Mary have only been together for a little bit and I already love her. We already did it, and I love her. She has given me the best few days of my life, though. We shouldn't have done it last night, I should've stopped her. I never knew I would regret it. I'm not saying I don't want it to happen again, but we weren't even together for very long. I love her, though.

My walk to the bathroom started, and I heard the shower water running. Speechless, I walked into the bathroom to find a beautiful body standing right in front of me, washing her long brown hair. The soap she rubbed into it flowing out of it smoothly. My hand reached for the doorknob to close it, and I dropped the towel that was wrapped around my waist.

Marilyn's pov.

Oh goodness, I hope he feels the same. No, what if he doesn't? What if he never wants to see me again because of what happened last night. Though, if he didn't like it he would've just stopped it himself. But what if he didn't wanna hurt my feelings? Oh goodness, I'm over thinking about this whole thing. I don't regret it, but I wish I could know that he didn't either.

Suddenly, I felt this breathing on my  neck, and a pair of arms wrap around my hips. They were warm hands, not the cold ones I felt touch my body last night. Maybe the steaming water was making his body temperature rise? My head turned, and standing there was a blue eyed, wet haired Nathan Triska. He looked so good when his hair was drenched. He looked so good at any time though, if I'm telling the truth. This was when he looked best. My lips were softly placed on his cheek, and I felt him smile because his cheeks rose when my lips were connected.

"I love you." he whispered in my ear.

"I love you." I whispered back.

We finished our shower, and got out to get dressed. Nathan was wearing a hot tank top, which he needs to do more, and a pair of black jeans. He handed me a pair of his clothes, a white Adidas sweater and a pair of sweatpants.

 He handed me a pair of his clothes, a white Adidas sweater and a pair of sweatpants

(that's the sweater he gave her)

"Princess you should wear my clothes more often." he came up behind me and whispered in my ear, pulling my hair back behind the other one while he rubbed my arm.

"Baby you should give me your clothes more often." I mentioned.

"We're so adorable." he giggled.

"Hey I have a question." I began.

"Shoot," he motioned with his hand.

"Okay," I turned around and held his hands instead of him being behind me. I was a little awkward asking this question, because Loren has been one of Nathan's best friends for years now. "Do you think Loren was getting a little uncomfortable last night?"

"I'm not sure, I don't really think so. Where did that come from?" he rose an eyebrow and tilted his head.

"Well, just last night she was supposed to be staying the night, and she left at like midnight. And then when she came out of the bathroom she said 'ehem' instead of 'awweeee' or 'get a room' or something any normal person would say." I explained.

"Well, there's a small chance she may have been a little uncomfortable last night." he dragged out the a in small. "but if she didn't leave we would have never been able to do, what we did." he smirked.

"I love you." I hugged him so hard.

"I love you princess."