Part 11

"Loren," I began, "I can't. Mary you tell her."

"Okay. Um, Nathan thinks that he is not very comfortable with you guys pretending to be together anymore," Mary started to explain.

"Why?" Loren asked. "I thought you were having fun?"

"Well," Mary grabbed my hand, and we looked each other in the eyes. "because he has someone, and he's not pretending."

Loren looked at us, and smiled from ear to ear. You could tell she was so happy for us, she was happy that we were happy. I'm not gonna lie, I kinda knew the whole time that she shipped us.  

"Oh my gosshhhhh. I can't believe it!" she yelled. "I'm gonna tell EVERYBODY!"

"Actually, we haven't really figured out how to tell them quite yet. So, we would really like it if you wouldn't tell people." Mary politely asked.

"Of course. I'm just so happy for you guys, you don't even know." Loren smiled and giggled.

"Actually, I do." I said.

11 P.M.

Mary and I sat in the kitchen on the chairs right beside the table. She was playing some game on her phone, which looked pretty intense. Loren was sitting in the living room on the couch going through the TV channels when she yelled "There is absolutely nothing to watch!"

A few short minutes later, I broke the silence between me, Mary, and her game.

"Hey Mary, you wanna just stay the night? You might as well, and we can go live or something and tell people about us." 

"Uh, sure. Why not? I mean it's already almost midnight. I wouldn't wanna have you drive me all the way home at 11 at night." she nodded her head.

"Okay. We could all gather on the couch and watch a movie after the live stream. Got any ideas?" I suggested.

"Legally Blond is a good movie?" she requested.

"Loren, how's that sound? Legally Blond?" I yelled back at her.

"Fine with me!" she called back.

Not long after our agreement about what we were going to be watching tonight, I opened up my laptop and started the broadcast. Then I tweeted about it saying "NEWSSSSS COME ONLY IF YOU'RE A BADDIE!"

"Hey guyssss!" I started saying.

Immediately I started talking about how I was going to be in Arizona for a while, and when Mary snuck around in the back I saw almost everybody commenting stuff like "Who is that?" and "Oh my gosh introduce her."

"Guysssss, that's Loren. You know her." I said jokingly as more and more people commented saying things like "No, the other one." and "Then why are there two Lorens. You have some explaining to do."

"Okay, I guess I can tell you now," I began and Mary ran over so she was sitting in front of the camera with me. "Me and Mary are sort of a thing now."

Comments rolled in like crazy, and they were all good comments. They were all comments about how all my supporters shipped us like crazy, or they thought I looked at her the same way I look at Simon, which I've seen pictures and I do look at him the way Mary looks at me. According to them I look at her the same way, though, so that's a good thing. Mary pointed to one comment on the screen that told us to kiss, and then more people were commenting the same thing. I looked at her and she nodded her head like she was saying "Let's do it." So we both leaned in, parted our lips, and kissed.

Marilyns pov.

We pulled apart few seconds later, and I looked at him then back at the screen.

"Nathan, have you been looking at me in a certain way?" I asked.

"What do you mean?" Nathan tilted his head and squished his eyebrows together confusingly.

Pointing to all the comments that said "the way you look at her", he nodded his head and laughed a little bit.

"Yeah, if they can see something then I guess, I guess I do." he nodded again.

We both looked down at our hands held, and back at the screen when he spoke up. "Alright that's all I had to say. Love you guys!!!"

He ended the broadcast, and we walked over to the couch in the living room. Loren must have gone to the bathroom because she wasn't in there.

"Nathan?" I looked at him.

"Yes, Mary?"

"Nevermind." I shook my head and shrugged my shoulders like I was knocking something off.

He looked at me. He turned to face me. And he took my hands in his lap. I leaned in closer to kiss him, and he leaned in too. Our lips came together and I wanted more. So I pushed myself on top of him, beginning our little make out session. He kissed me harder, sliding his tongue through my teeth.

"Ehem..." we heard a voice and turned our heads to see Loren standing right above us.

We stood up and began the movie, but Nathan and I couldn't keep our eyes off of each other.

AUTHORS NOTE: hello dudes. I'm planning on the next chapter to be really cute, and it'll be in someone's pov that you haven't seen yet! That's all.