Part 17

Soon after we found something to watch, my mom busted through the door with a gallon of milk in her hand. Her hand dropped the gallon on the table, and she ran over to the stove. It was on low, which I never knew, and she quickly pulled out the fresh pan pizza. Nathan walked back into the living room, and I did too.

"Hey, I can make you something." I offered.

"No, I'm really not that hungry. I'll just be in here watching some TV." he continued watching the show he found on TV.

"Well, I'll be in the kitchen if you need anything." I walked back.

Nathan's pov

Scrolling through all the TV channels, I found a cooking channel, and they were making a homemade pizza. No point in watching that, I can't eat it. So I continued scrolling, and found nothing I was interested in. There was nothing that I could watch within the near hour that Mary's in there eating her food. When I shut the TV off, I decided I would go on my phone to see what was happening on there. I could be active for a little while and go through my tagged photos.

My thumbs kept going down, and down, liking each of the pictures as I saw them. Most of them were the recent picture I put on my snapchat story of me in my THRASHER shirt, and the caption asking if I should post my new Instagram video early today. Most captions said yes, some captions said no, and some asked how early. Then, there was something different in the bunch of me and my recent snap, it was a picture of Mary and I. I read through the caption, and it was the most heartbreaking thing.

It said, "Okay, I'm probably going to get a ton of hate for saying this, and I don't care. You can hit the unfollow button any time if you don't agree with me, but I don't really like Mary. She just has this side to her that I don't trust and that I don't think Nathan should trust. One day she can be playful and loving, and the next she could just be lazy and not want anything to do with people. She isn't even that pretty, anyway. I'm not sure how Nathan could fall for her so fast. I mean, yeah sure he 'loves' her and all, but if he really loved his supporters, or at least one of them, then he would stay away from her. Comment if you agree or disagree with me, but I don't see them in the future."

My eyes looked into the kitchen where she was eating her supper. She took the slice of pizza with mushrooms and sausage up to her mouth, and took a bite out of it. Mary was gorgeous, and sweet, caring, loving, loyal, almost everything you could think of besides bad things. She was the opposite of that paragraph. I love her. Soon, before I knew it, I was typing at top speed, saying things like, "If you hate her so much then why don't you leave, I'm not just going to leave her just because one of my supporters hates her so badly. I don't care if you feel like she's got something up her sleeve, she hasn't done anything to hurt me and she never will. I love her and she loves me and you need to accept that as a supporter." I sent the comment on the post, and went to my home screen, clearing all of my apps. Drama isn't really a thing that I get into, it's something I watch happen.

When my phone buzzed I looked at it, finding it was that girl who replied to my comment. "Go ahead and report me, I'm staying in the fandom for you and I'll avoid your stupid girlfriend."

She isn't stupid.

Lori walked out of the house, and had a seat on the sidewalk outside. I rushed into the kitchen as fast as I could, and smashed my lips against Mary's. She was doing dishes, so her soapy hands wrapped around my neck. I could taste the pizza, and it was good, but I was hoping this wouldn't kill me. Maybe just a small allergic reaction? At some point I remember her pulling away, telling me she'd be up to her room in a little bit. But I kept kissing her, and she pulled away again as her mom walked in. My feet dragged down the hallway, and to her bedroom. I shut the door behind me, and plopped down on my bed. She does love me, right? Would she have pushed me away if her mom didn't walk in? Was she really going to be up in a little bit? Not long after that thought, the bedroom door opened, and slammed as she ran over to me giving me a gigantic kiss.

"I'm so sorry. Tonight I had to do the dishes and to be honest, I would rather be kissing you on that kitchen counter right now than making you wait to be loved." she smirked.

Yes, she does love me.