Part 12

Loren's pov.

Look at them. They're so adorable. He has her arm wrapped around her, and she was on top of him with her back pressed against his chest.

 He has her arm wrapped around her, and she was on top of him with her back pressed against his chest

(like above but they're watching the movie)

She grabbed his hand and plays with it for a little bit. The movie got to a really funny part, and she laughed a little bit. He rubbed his hands through her soft hair that she threw into a messy ponytail. Mary looked up at Nathan, and he looked down at her, then their lips touched. They turned back to the movie, and he kept playing with her hair while she played with his hand.

They're in love, they're in so much love and I want it. I want to be with somebody who I cant keep my hands off of, and they never want to leave my side. I want to be with somebody who will hold me when I'm scared or...wait. This cant be happening. I am not jealous of Nathan and Mary, there's no way. Sometimes, I do wish I could be with somebody. Just like them, I want to be like them. They're so cute, and goals, and playful in a good way. Such a good way that makes them get along so well.

Mary looked up at Nathan, a smile spread across her face. He looked back at her and gave off a little smile back, and giving her a little peck on the forehead. He rubbed her thigh, squeezed it a bit, and then rubbed it again. She took his hand, from on top of her head, rubbing her hair, and held it. Their fingers were locked together, and their legs intertwined. The movie was over now, and they sat their staring into each others eyes.

"You guys wanna watch a romantic movie?" I asked.

"Yeah, that sounds great. How about Safe Haven? It's a good movie and it can get funny." Mary suggested.

"Ooo, I've never seen that, that sounds like a good movie to watch. Let's." I nodded my head.

"Nathan, sound good?" Mary turned to him. His arm was wrapped around her shoulder, and she held his hand that was thrown over his shoulder. He nodded his head in agreement, and pulled her in for a big hug.

I pulled the DVD out of the case it was in, and entered it into the DVD player. Previews began, and I watched Nathan and Mary have a little make out session. I don't think they noticed me watching them, but I looked away shortly after I did see them. I'm glad they told everybody about them, now they can go on dates and stuff without being questioned. I pressed the play button on the remote, and the movie started. It started with a girl who was running away to a neighbors, and she got on a bus in some sort of disguise. She looked scared, like she was running away from somebody. When she got on this bus, it showed a scene of some man. He was a cop, and was holding up pictures of her without the disguise. One of the security guards asked if she had shorter blond hair, and the man walked away. I was already so interested in this movie and not once has Nathan kissed Mary. So I think he likes it too.

Nathan's pov.

This movie, it didn't look very romantic. It looked more like a tragedy. One girl with brown hair ran to a different girls house and she changed and stuff. A man was going and looking for her, and it made me sad just to think that she was running away from some man who was trying to get her back. It made me upset to think that she had to run away from somebody because they were trying to do something to her, and apparently he was a cop so he could do anything he wanted.

Mary was focused on the TV, and I watched her. While I was watching her, I could swear she didn't blink for at least 3 minutes. Those 3 minutes of the movie made her look upset, disappointed. I hated seeing her like this.

"Whatcha thinking about, Mary?" I asked her.

"Nothing." she looked down at her lap and shook her head, sniffling her nose.

"Yes, tell me." I demanded.

"Well, it's just, when you put yourself if the position she's in, you kind of understand exactly what she's going through. You kind of understand with out it even happening to you, you just know that she's going through a hard time. You just know that he did something to her and she's not happy about it." she began. "And then I started think about if anybody would ever do that to me."

I took one small look at her, tears were streaming down her face. My hand wiped them off her face, and spoke up. "Hey Loren, Mary and I are getting a bit tired. We'll be in my room. You can finish the movie if you would like."

"Actually, I was just getting ready to take off. It's really late and I should probably get going. See you guys tomorrow?" she tilted her head.

Loren grabbed her things and pushed the door open, closing it behind her. My hand intertwined with Mary's, and we walked through the hallway to my bedroom. Mary walked through the bedroom door, and I shut the door behind us. She turned to look at me and give me a kiss, and I kissed back. We didn't break our kiss, and I pushed her against the bed. She was laying down with me, under me, kissing me, and rubbing my back. I pulled my lips apart from hers, and kissed her neck. My hands slipped under her sweater, and she ran her fingers through my hair.

AUTHORS NOTE: see I told y'all this chapter would be really cute. Okay now I have to go figure out what to write in my next chapter.