Chapter 43

I'm sorry for this late update >< I'm finally free from exams!!

-

Why?

With tears in my eyes as well, I parted my lips to say something that my mind could possibly muster; but it felt like a cat caught my tongue and I simply lost the ability to talk as I saw Yoongi's eyes soften in awe but his gaze drastically hardened into a serious one as he used the back of his hand to wipe his tears away.

"Y-Yoon—"

Without saying anything, he grabbed my hand and tugged on it. He was too quick as he had me in the hammock of confusion and shock with my eyes widening in the process. With my body easily moving towards him because of the absence of inertia, everything seemed to slow down as the sound of my thumping heart and Yoongi taking in a deep breath became too audible to me. I failed to register the occurrences of startling events as he grabbed the back of my head and closed the gap between us. He hardly pressed his lips on mine, sealing them together in a kiss.

Goosebumps.

I started to have goosebumps on my skin with my hands completely turning cold. My body went numb as I froze beneath his clutch. I could not feel anything; except for his lips and the heat that came with his grip. My eyes were completely wide as my chest combusted with the emotions caved within me. His eyes were delicately closed; even though the way his lips were pressed on mine seemed desperate.

Why did I let myself be kissed by him?

My eyes were starting to close, becoming too familiar with the feeling of his lips on mine. The addictive feeling immediately seeped through me, having myself reciprocate the kiss.

I kissed him back.

Why did I let myself kiss him back?

I shakily clasped my hands behind his neck as I threw my leg to the other side of the seat; mimicking the way he was seated facing me. Just like our kisses before, as the seconds ticked by, the kiss deepened as it lasted longer. I was completely out of my mind as I let myself get drunk by his own lips as they started to move on mine. His hand was firmly gripping my waist while the other started to rake the end of my scalp with his fingertips. Pulling each other even closer, the intensity of his lips grew bigger on mine as my face started to grow hot along with my body.

After a while, we broke apart while chasing our breaths. I was caught off-guard; seeing the need in his eyes grow every second that ticked by as I clung to him. Seeing no hesitation, he placed his lips on mine again; having me instantly kiss him back and tenderly placing my hands on his shoulders. I seemed to be more relaxed with the second kiss as we separated a little to follow up with short but sweet pecks on the lips; tilting our heads on the process.

I froze, feeling Yoongi's nose nuzzle against mine as I felt him smile a little on my lips. We were, once again, going through mixed emotions as he pressed his lips on mine again for a long-lasting kiss. With both of his hands grabbing my waist and pulling me even closer as I felt his body press up against mine, I tried my hardest not to whine at Yoongi's sudden actions.

Running out of breaths, our lips slowly departed from one another; wanting to linger furthermore. He rested his forehead on mine, heaving breaths with me with eyes closed. I watched him with hooded eyes, swallowing the lump in my throat as I sighed heavily. Clasping my hands behind his neck, I gently pecked his nose.

"Yoongi..." I whispered his name softly

His breaths were starting to even out, reciprocating a quick peck on the nose that made me uncontrollably smile a little. He opened his eyes, meeting mine warily. Without a choice, I stared back; finding his eyes investigative. It was like, he was memorizing the way I looked at him.

"Kissing you... feels so right." he said in a low tone, bringing a hand to soothingly glide it through my hair that was on my face

My throat went dry at what he said, refusing to lather it up with saliva. As the length of time grew longer, it started to burn; just like his sincere gaze that pierced my guilty ones.

"Your lips feel so familiar." he continued to tell me in a calming tone

He took in a deep breath before exhaling heavily. Closing his eyes, he gave my lips a chaste kiss before backing up and looking at me again.

"I know, even if you wouldn't tell me, I-I know we've kissed before." he said, bringing his gaze down shyly

Swallowing and feeling my eyes water once more, I highlighted the way he was caressing my cheek ever-so tenderly while he stared again with so much love.

Breathing steadily, we closed our eyes and continued to feel each other's presence. Our foreheads remained pressed together as he dropped his hand to hold the side of my neck with the ample sweetness stapled on his natural being. Sniffling, I pressed my lips on his for a quick peck before releasing a breath that I had been holding.

"I'm not wrong, right?" he whispered

"Y-You're not, Yoongi." I let out hesitantly

Opening my eyes to meet his glassy ones, my chest clenched at the smile that broke on his face. He proceeded to chuckle a little at me before a stray tear fell from his eye.

"I-It's you. [Y/N], you were my girlfriend."

My tears started to stream down my cheeks the same way his were drizzling down. He cupped both of my cheeks, releasing a faint sob. With my heart beating painfully, uncontrolled sobs erupted from my throat as I pulled him closer.

"[Y/N], I love you."