#10 Dressing room accident

Start from the beginning

Oh god. He leant close to my ear and whispered.
"I don't think I could put it into words but I could show you." I was screaming inside of my head. Was he serious? Why would he want meM I'm just a 17 years old schoolgirl. Nothing special.
"Y/n, I never thought that something like that could happen to me but I'm looking at you since the first time I came to this school. Please let me touch you." He whispered and stroked down my arm. Cold was running down my back. Breathing was hard. I couldn't say a world. I knew that I really wanted him as well but I couldn't tell him. He made me speechless and I couldn't sort my thoughts.
"I...I..." I tried to answer but no chance. It was to weird at the moment to answer him. Suddenly I felt something warm and soft touching my lips. I know this feeling. The feeling I have been thinking of since o first experienced it. He kissed me once again. It was magical, just like before. He was so gentle and soft. I felt that he was holding back just to make sure he wouldn't scare me away. He started to take tiny steps toward me and I took steps back until I hit the wall. God it feels so good to be near him. I never want it to end but somehow it wasn't right. I gently pushed him away. Only some inches were between us. Our faces were still really close. I never imagined that I would be the one who pushes him away. He placed his head on my shoulder and breathed out.
"Please don't push me away." He said really quietly.
"We can't do this. Y-you said it yourself." I said without looking down at him. He lifted his head up and held my face between his hands.
"I don't care anymore about what we can or can't do. I want you!" He pulled me closer by my waist and looked really deep into my eyes.
"But if you don't want to then I will leave you and never touch you again." This guy really wanted me and I just realized it. Instead of answering him, I threw my arms around his neck and kissed him. First he was surprised but then kissed back. He picked me up and pressed me against the wall without braking the kiss. His hands traveled up my leg until it hit my waist. My body was already turning hot by every touch. He pulled my pants a little bit down and moved with his hand up to my panty. 8t took me by surprise but I didn't push him away. I knew what was about to happen and let out a moan between the kiss. He broke it and looked at me.
"Already that horny? But I haven't done anything yet." He smirked and continued kissing down my neck. His hand suddenly slipped into my panty and made it way to my center. This was so new to me. No man has ever touched me like that but I felt ready. As if my body was waiting for him the whole time. I moaned once more when I felt him press one finger inside me but this time louder.
"Wait until you feel me inside of you." He whispered into my ear and started to slowly move his finger in and out. First it felt weird but after just a little I started enjoying it. I closed my eyes and quietly moaned.
"You okay?" He asked next to a kiss on my cheek. I nodded without opening my eyes. It felt good. He was gentle with me. I didn't even feel embarrassed. The pleasure he gave me took overy body and I had no time to feel insecure or awkward.
"I will ad a finger." He said with the sexiest voice I ever heared in my life. I nodded once more and he started to press his index finger into me. My eyes were pressed together tightly and I grabbed his shoulder in pleasure. At this point my moans were really loud. I just hoped nobody would hear us.
"Y/n you are so tight." He moaned into my ear. I could tell by the way he spoke that it was almost impossible for him to not rip my clothes apart and fuck me right at the moment.

 I could tell by the way he spoke that it was almost impossible for him to not rip my clothes apart and fuck me right at the moment

"I can't wait to press my dick inside you baby girl." I couldn't wait to feel him inside of me either. He started to bite into my neck and that made me worry a little.
"Ah-...n-no hickeys." I said between moans and deep breaths. My words hardly left my mouth because I was already so out of breath.
"I would never mess up your pretty neck with stupid marks. I'm not a kid anymore. Don't forget that." He whispered and switched side now kissind the other side of my neck. My body was burning like hell. He never stopped moving his fingers and I never stopped moaning. If being fingered makes me that horny then what would happen to me if he would actually press it into me.
"Ahh! Please! More!" I yelled. He smirked.
"You asked for it." He said and with that pressed a third finger into my tight hole. I had this weird feeling in my stomach and my legs started to shake. It felt like I could explode any minute.
"Mr.P-P...I...I..." No worlds left my mouth but he understood me.
"Cum for me." He said and kissed me on the lips. I moaned between the kiss and then a pleasure took overy whole body. It felt like I was floating. I never felt like this before but I also couldn't wait for the next time. He slowly pulled his fingers out and I threw my head on his shoulder.
"You are so hot Y/n." Mr. Park said and licked his fingers clean. God this guy couldn't be real. He lifted my head up and look me in the eyes. I was breathing really fast.
"Next time I will take you to a more comfortable place." He kissed my forehead and walked out of the dressing room and into the teachers dresser. I was placed on the couch and he pulled my pants back on. Why couldn't we have a couch in our dresser. This wasn't fair. We could have had way more fun.
"I have to go back to the girls. Take a rest and I will take you home after the lesson." He placed his jacket over me so I wasn't cold and walked out of the dresser. I closed my eyes and tried to rest a little.
"Wait...DID MY TEACHER JUST FINGER ME?!"...

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Alright!!! This chapter was really long. It was fun writing it but this is just the beginning. Now is the smut part starting. 😏

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜