21. The Creepy Cowshed

The scenes of a thriller movie flashed in front of my eyes. The moment when you watch the suspense unfold itself, getting you on the edge of your seat. Now, imagine yourself in that scene. Wouldn't y'all be shaking and be hella nervous just like me, Aria and Jen?

1 hour earlier

I tried to take the blindfold off and scream but I felt someone taping my mouth and tying my hands behind my back with a rope. My heartbeats reached to a triple count and I had goosebumps. It was all so scary that I couldn't breathe.

I could swear that the condition of Aria and Jen was exactly like me. Millions of thoughts raced through my mind. I couldn't focus on anything.

Who are these people? What are they gonna do with us? Will they kill us? Or even worse, rape us? Will they capture the boys as well? Who will save us?

I just wished that the boys would save us. They are our last hope.

Seconds later I felt someone lifting me up and carrying out of the tent. I tried to move my hands and legs to free myself off from persons hands but to no avail. I knew I was out in the forest. I could hear the sound of the insects and I could feel the cold wind. I tried every single thing that I could think of to get myself free but that person was very muscular.

I just started thinking about my parents, my brother, my friends. What if I don't get back to my parents? What if I get killed?

Few minutes later the person who was carrying me threw me on the ground with the stones hurting my body and I just lay there. Helpless.

The person then made me sit up and tied me to a pole like thing. After a few minutes, the blindfold was taken off. I couldn't see anything when I first opened my eyes. It was all pitch black but then slowly my vision was cleared. I was in a cowshed which was really small. Rotten and rusted, the cowshed was really old. The smell of cow dung was spread all over the shed. This has to be the creepiest cowshed I've ever seen in my life. I then saw huge black men all around me. They were all very muscular. I could tell they were the tribal people as they were not wearing clothes but leaves instead and had stone weapons in their hands.

I moved my eyes around and saw that Jen was tied to the same pole on my left and Aria on my right. Their eyes conveyed everything. They were petrified and so was I.

"What is going on? Who are these people?" Jen's voice was not clear but I understood.

"I don't know Jen."

Just then I heard Aria raising her voice, "Who are you? What do you want?"

The men didn't reply anything. They couldn't understand English.

"They can't understand English I guess!" I was happy now.

"Why are you happy about this? Aria, I think she's lost her mind and is not in her senses. Must be the shock!"

"Really Jen? You also think that?"

"Shut up you both. They don't understand us, which means that at least we can talk anything without the fear of them hearing us! Use your brains bitches!"

"Huh! Sofia, it also means that if there is some emergency and we need something, they won't be able to understand us! Didn't that thought cross your mind?"

I guess Aria is right. We won't be able to communicate anything with these people if they don't understand what we're speaking. Urgh, what have we landed ourselves into!

"Oh my God guys, what if the dead body that we saw was killed by these people? What if they are killing down the people who come here?" Jen's words made me shiver.

What if this was true? What if they'd kill us and feed us to the dogs? Tears ran down my cheek while thinking about this.

The men were talking among themselves in a language that we couldn't understand. They were chilling, laughing, having the time of their life. While we sat there helpless, just looking at each other and thinking about all the possible worst case scenarios that could happen to us.

***

Back at the camp spot

Jake's POV

I woke up with Zac's feet on my face! I pushed his legs aside and got up to see that Caleb was nowhere to be seen in the tent. I stepped out of the tent and collided with Caleb.

"Dude, you okay?" He was sweating and his breathing rate was at the double rate.

"The girls..."

"What happened to the girls?"

"They're not in their tent Jake!"

"What?" I quickly rushed to the girl's tent. There was no one. Nothing was at it's place. Something had happened here.

"When did you see that girls were not here Caleb?"

"I just went out to pee and thought of checking out on the girls. And when I came here, there was no one here. What must have happened Jake? What shall we do?"

I couldn't think of anything. Where would they go in middle of the night?

"Let's have a look in the vicinity first. Let's grab our torch and knife."

We ran to our tent and quickly took out our torch and knife. "Where are you guys going?"

"Zac, the girls are not in their tent. We're going to find them." Caleb informed Zac.

"What? But how?"

"We'll explain everything Zac. Just grab your torch and knife."

And we all ventured out to find the girls. I was beyond terrified. Where and why would the girls go out anywhere in a creepy place like this? They know it's not safe for them to meander around at night here and that too alone. I don't understand what's wrong with them!

Where are y'all?

***

Sofia's POV

"Girls listen up." Jen and I looked towards Aria. "I've got a plan in my mind. We just have to wait for these men to fall asleep!" There was an evil look on Aria's face.

Damn, what are you thinking girl?

****

A/N
Hey guys,
As promised, here's an exciting chapter and the story just goes on to be more interesting and adventurous.

Question of the day
Do y'all want the cast of the story?

Don't forget to vote, comment and share this story as much as you can!

Lot's of love,
Boot_Books