14. Eavesdropping is a bad habit!

The man turned around and it was none other than Zac!

"What the fuck are you doing here?" Jen was shocked and so were me and Aria.

"We boys decided to guard your tent. Each of us would guard for 2 hours each." He looked at the stuff in our hands, "Are you going for a mini war?" He frowned.

"That's so sweet of you!" Jen ran towards Zac and threw her arms around him.

Meanwhile me and Aria just stood there awkwardly.

20 minutes later

"Jen?" I called out. "Come on, I'm sleepy!"

Jen didn't move an inch away from Zac leaving me and Aria standing there making weird faces.

"Isn't she sleepy now?" Aria pointed towards Jennifer.

"Love makes you crazy my friend. It makes you forget everything else that you love!"

"You think she has moved on and removed Shawn from her heart, mind and soul?"

"I guess so. She looks happy with Zac!" I smiled looking at Zac and Jennifer.

"Yeah, she does!" Ariana looked at me in affirmation.

****

2053 sheep
2054 sheep
2055 sheep

Enough, I am not able to sleep. Yes, it's confirmed that I'm sleep deprived and depressed. That's why I'm not able to sleep. Maybe I should start taking some sort of drugs. But will that help me sleep?

Don't ask me. I don't know anything.

Huh! So some 30 minutes after 'The Zac Thing' we got inside our tent and slept our way through. But (Yes, there's always a 'but') I just couldn't fall asleep.

Staring at Ariana and Jennifer sleeping, I couldn't help but think about them. What would I do without them? What would my life be without them? Would I be same person I am right now without them? Would I be having any friends at all?

All these questions kept rotating in the orbits of my brain which resulted in no sleep at all!

I stood on my feet, grabbed my jacket. Unzipped the tent and crept out of it. The grass felt like cotton on my bare feet. It was cold and so I hugged myself with my arms through my chest. The tall trees around made me feel like a Disney princess on an adventure!

My eyes landes on a source of light coming from the North. I walked a few steps towards the light only to find a huge deep cliff. I tilted my head upwards to the sky covered in the blanket of dark clouds. The sky looked wonderful. Tiny stars twinkling above the huge black clouds. The moonlight donning the whole sky as the Moon is the King of the night.

I sat on the edge of the cliff swaying my legs down. I rested my palms on the ground and leaned backwards closing my eyes. I could feel the cold breeze running through my face.

"Having fun out here?" I heard a voice behind me.

I shot my eyes open and looked around.

"Yeah, I'm not able to sleep." I answered Jake.

He came towards me and adjusted himself beside me. The moonlight crept on his face making his well sculpted face shine in the dark. The stars made his eyes twinkle. He pulled off his hood from his head. His brown tresses looking beautiful as ever! I got lost in his beauty.

"You look beautiful!" His voice brought me back to my senses.

I didn't say anything, I just blushed and looked downwards, playing with my finger ring.