9. Piece of POOPSHIT

I was in the passenger's seat and Jake was driving. He didn't let me drive and I was sitting there with a straight face. Blood boiling in my veins. Hating Jake even more as every second passed. How dare he push me to the passenger's seat? He doesn't have any rights to even touch me. And how dare he didn't even speak a word while I was cursing him for at least 30 minutes? That piece of crap didn't even apologize. Urghh how I hate these kinda boys!

"Are you going sulk the whole time?" He asked after exactly 1 hour of silence.

I didn't answer him and turned my face towards the window observing the roads. It was dark but I could see as far as a few miles due to the streetlights and the headlights of the car. Huge mountains, tall trees, narrow roads, steep slopes, dangerous cliffs, everything making me love nature even more. As I was enjoying my views, Jake interrupted my process.

"Look, I'm sorry okay. But you don't know the roadways here as well as I know and since it's dark, I couldn't take the risk of you crashing us into a mountain or falling from these cliffs."

He turned to look at my face. I gave him death glare.

"Woah. You look even more dangerous at night with those killing eyes." He winked.

Was that an insult or a compliment?
I was confused and was trying to figure out what he just said when he opened his filthy mouth again.

"It was a compliment if you're confused."

"You piece of poopshit. Just shut that filthy mouth of yours."

"Uh, poop and shit means the same thing." He replied.

"I can say whatever I want. I can do whatever I want. It's my mouth. My life. So just drive and don't open that shitty mouth." I was frustrated.

He didn't say a word after that. I was resting my head on the window. I closed my eyes in an attempt to calm myself down but I fell asleep instead.

***

I felt someone's fingers crawling in my hair. I opened my eyes and saw Jake's face just 1 inch away from my face.

"Aaaahhhhhhh" I squealed seeing him hovering over me.

"Woah woah. Calm down. I was just trying to wake you up." He held both his hands up in the air.

"You do not wake up a person like that."

"Are we done? Can we enter the hotel?" He said with a sarcastic smile.

I took my sling bag and got off the car. The hotel was deserted. We went to the room and started packing the bags. After some 30 minutes, we were done with the packing. I was struggling to get my suitcase through the door when Jake took the bag from me and slid it through the door vertically while shaking his head. Damn shit, why didn't I think of that?
I was staring at him bringing my eyebrows together.

He pointed at himself "Wanna explore these abs? They're hot too."

"You wish." I rolled my eyes.

Jake was handling 3 suitcases and I could see that he was not handling it well. So I called the reception and asked the receptionist to send a helper. The helper came in 5 minutes and got the suitcases down in the car. We checked out from the hotel and as we reached the car, Jake adjusted himself in the passenger seat. I looked at him confused.

"What? You wanted to drive right? Go ahead."

"Umm, actually no. You can drive. I'm exhausted." I said while stretching my arms.

"I can never understand you girls." I heard him mutter under his breath.
I was too tired to respond him. He shifted to the driver's seat and I sat beside him. I rested my head on the window and closed my eyes. Hearing the sound of night insects. Strong wind blowing through my face. My hair flying by. My lips curved in a smile experiencing these things.