5. The Flight Scenes

They say if you travel or go on a vacation with your Best Friends, you can have the best memories of your life. The one's you'll cherish forever in your entire life. The one's you'll share with your kids and husband. The one's that you grow old with.

Every bit of this is correct except it doesn't tell you the down sides of going to a vacation with your Best Friends. Such as fighting for the front seat of the car, having to deal with the split personality of your friend, losing on your sleep due to the loud snores of your friend in a fucking 22 hours flight!

Damn, how can Jen sleep in so much of disturbance and is capable of even snoring so loud? Like which girl snores so loud while sleeping?

Urghhh, I can't take it anymore. We were not even close to reach our destination. We still had 12 hours to go. And Jen was sleeping since 8 fucking hours! How can somebody sleep so much in a flight? Me and Aria hardly had some sleep. Instead we had a lot of food. We played games, talked about boys (boys are the favourite topic of women to talk about. Next to food of course!)

And now we were trying to get some sleep but it was impossible to do so because of Jen's snoring! I had to do something. I ordered for some ice cubes. As soon as I got the ice cubes, I put them into Jen's shirt and I put them in such a way that they directly touched her boobs! Aria was not happy with this thing. As I told y'all, she's a sweet person, she doesn't do all these pranks.

As soon as Jen realized something cold touching her boobs, she started jumping and touching her boobs in an attempt to get those ice cubes out of her shirt. Everybody, including the staff burst into fits of laughter! Damnnn, that reaction of hers was epic!

"Sofia, you bitch! Are you out of your fucking mind? How can you do this to person who's having a peaceful sleep?" She roared in anger.

I raised an eyebrow and replied "oh really? And what should a person do if he or she wants to have a peaceful sleep but cannot due to a friend who's snoring real loud? Tell me."

"What? I never snore okay? Don't put it on me. You owe me an apology."

"Ha! As if I'm gonna apologize for the mistake I've not done." I smirked.

She sighed and said "Fine, I'm sorry okay?"

"Aww, it's okay Jen." I smiled and hugged her.

"What's the point of arguing when you know that you're gonna forgive each other in the end and behave as if nothing ever happened?" I heard Aria mutter while me and Jen were hugging each other.

So after this tiff with Jen, she didn't sleep as she was not sleepy now and she let me and Aria sleep in peace.

I was in a deep sleep when Jen wake me and Aria up saying "Aria, Sofia, wake up. The plane is gonna crash!" She had tears in her eyes.

At first I thought it was a joke but then I felt the plane shaking and giving jerks. I also heard the emergency siren. With this I woke up with a shock. My heart throbbing loud. I felt like this is it. My life ends here. Me and Aria were sobbing. I mentally prayed to God and thanked him for this life but I didn't wanna die. I wanted to live. I wanted to go to this trip with my best friends. I wanted to find love and get married. I wanted to have kids and grow old with my love.

But wait, why is there no hustle bustle in the plane? Why is everyone else not scared? Is everybody still in shock? Don't they know they're gonna die? Or they are just trying to live a little life they have in their hands?

Just then, I saw Jen wiping her tears and laughing! What the hell is this? Is she gone crazy?

"Jen? Are you alright? Jen, control yourself. I know it's a shock for us but we should live our last moment." I consoled her. But she laughed even louder.

"Jen? What the fuck is going on with you?" Aria was furious now.

"Look at your faces. (Laughs) I should've recorded all this. (Laughs) Sure it would have earned me huge bucks. (Laughs) I could have given it to America's Funniest Videos (Laughs)"

Oh, Jen was so dead now.

"Do you even realize how far you've gone? You almost gave us a heart attack!" Aria was burning in agony.

But you know what I did?
I burst into laughter. Damn, her prank was so good. I was proud of her. (Lol)

"How did you do it Jen?" I asked while laughing hard.

"Oh it was simple. I just had these kids (I saw 2 kids standing behind her smiling) help me a bit with jerking your seats and the rest was the work of my loud speakers. I told everybody not to panic as it was just a prank. And the credit also goes to my superior acting." She smiled.

"Nice work darling." I winked.

"This was not funny Jennifer." Aria was still mad at Jen.

Ariana is a girl who easily trusts everybody and everything. No doubt even I trusted Jen when she said those things but Ariana is a soft person. She gets anxious real quick. And most of the times she ends up finding herself in a mess and we always rescue her.

"Come on Aria, give it a rest. We're gonna land soon. Aren't you excited?" I tried to cheer her up.

"Oh. My. God. We're gonna land in 20 minutes." She was excited. (Phew, it worked.)

"Girls? Can you believe it? We're gonna begin our journey in South Africa!" Jen exclaimed.

We all were really excited about this. I mean how many of us get a chance to go on a trip to South Africa with our Best Friends? I consider myself lucky.

And then there was the announcement of our flight landing in 10 minutes. We got ready for the landing.

****

"Woah. Isn't it just gorgeous?" Aria was staring at the city as we were waiting for our car. We had rented a car for a month.

"When is the car arriving Aria?" I was tired by this long flight and wanted to spread my body over a soft bed in the hotel. And drift to a comfortable sleep.

I saw a car coming towards us. And I squealed,

"Are you serious right now?"

****

A/N

Cliffhanger!
What do you think happened?
Let me know through your comments.
As usual, vote, comment and enjoy!

Question of the day,
Whose prank do you like the most? Sofia's and Jennifer's?