8. Panorama Route

I woke up listening to the chirping of birds and the sunlight falling on my face. Instantly a smile crept on my face when I remembered my kiss with Lucas yesterday. I went up to the window and let the sunlight heat up my entire body. Making me feel fresh, beautiful. I stretch my body and release all my muscles. Ariana and Jennifer were still sleeping. I entered the bathroom and took my shower. I came out and put on my khaki shorts and crisp white shirt and did my usual makeup. It was 8 in the morning and Ariana and Jennifer were still sleeping.

We had to leave at 10. And so I decided to wake them up. Of course not the usual way, they don't get up the usual way. So I connected my phone with the Bluetooth speaker and played loud music. They both woke up in surprise.

"Are you crazy? Who plays music this loud at this time of the morning?" Jen screamed to make her voice audible through the loud music.

"Exactly. You almost gave us a heart attack!" Aria screamed too.

"It's 8 already and we have to leave at 10. So get your ass off that bed and get ready. Understand?" I said with a smile.

We were going sightseeing today. It's beautiful to explore the world and nature. It's always marvelous and exceptional. The happiness when you see a huge fabulous mountain. The peace when you see the water flowing in gradually. The priceless feeling when you see different kinds of birds freely flying high above the mountains. The lovely feeling when you see animals doing what they like, not caring about their surroundings. It's all just wonderful!

While I was thinking about nature, Aria interrupted my thoughts, "Hey Sofia, can you please do my makeup today?"

"Sure. I'd love to."

Aria doesn't really know how to do makeup and don't even like it that much. She likes to keep it natural. She does look beautiful without any makeup though! However, I did her makeup while Jen took her shower. We packed our bags and Jen's too as she was still in shower. We packed cash, some snacks, juices, some makeup and moisturizers and some other things.

God, what was this girl doing in there?

After what felt like days, she came out of the bathroom.

"Were you sleeping in there? You came out after one fucking hour!" I looked right at her.

"What? I like to take a shower. You know that." She was super sweet! (That was sarcastic guys. Duh!)

I sigh "I really don't know what I'll do with you."
She made a face and went to get ready.

After all of us were ready, we left and hopped in the car. It was Ariana's turn to drive today. We've decided to rotate each day.

Our first stop was the iconic Three Rondavels. The Three Rondavels are the ancient geological wonder located in South Africa's Blyde River Canyon region. The trio of portly peaks are shaped like traditional beehive huts, with gently sloping walls and domed summits. The view from The Three Rondavels lookout point is considered one of the finest in South Africa.

As we reached our spot, we saw there were many tourists here discovering the beauty of South Africa just as we were doing. We parked our car as the officials instructed and then walked to the lookout point. It was a small walk. After around 15 minutes of walking, we reached the point. The view left us speechless. There were three huge stones one beside the other. And the background was covered with the greenery.

Jen broke the silence "Isn't this just amazing?"

"It truly is. I've never seen a view so mesmerising." I replied.

"Neither have I. You see, this is why I wanted to come to South Africa. It has the finest views in the world." Aria added.

We hung out there for a few minutes admiring the view. We clicked pictures and had fun by just looking at the view.