17. "We've Planned Something"

"What happened?" Jake asked me widening his eyes.

I went close to the bush and pointed towards the huge apple tree, "I..I..think I saw someone hanging down the tree!"

Jake went close to the apple tree and examined the surroundings, "I don't think, there's anybody here. I think you should get some sleep now Sofia!"

Jake held my hand and we walked to the cottage but my mind still wondered about what I saw. As we got inside the cottage, I brushed off my thoughts and slipped into nice, peaceful sleep.

***

"Sofia, stop pacing back and forth!"

I kept pacing, "Aria, I'll fucking die, don't you get it?"

"Only a dumb person like you would say this idiot!"

I gave Aria a death stare to which she just shrugged!

Has she lost her mind?

I am not doing it at any fucking cost!

***

1 hour ago

I woke up to the chirping of the birds and sunlight hitting through my face. As soon I tried to get up, I felt two pairs of hands on my shoulders and pushing me in the sleeping position again. It was Ariana and Jennifer.

"What the fuck? Let me get up!"

"Uh huh, you're not getting up. I don't want you to slip again!" Aria said while nodding her head in a no.

I sighed, "Damn, Aria. Are you stupid? I am totally fine now."

Just then, Jen came towards me and pressed her hand on my head injury, "FUCK, TAKE YOUR HAND OFF ME!" I screamed at the top of my voice cause it freaking hurt!

"See, you're not fine." Jen crossed her arms around her chest.

I was panting heavily and gently pressing my fingers on my injury, "You...are...fucking...crazy! This is an injury, but I'm fine alright?"

"Oh really?" I saw Jennifer coming towards me again reaching out for my injury.

"Oh no no no no, STOP! It hurt like hell okay?"

I laid down on the bed and then saw their lips curving upwards in a smile.
Fucking bitches!

"Aww babe, don't curse us silently in your mind. We're right in front of you and you can say it on our face!" Aria said with a witty smile on her face.

How did she know I abused them in my mind?

"Oh sweetheart, we know everything!" I heard Jen.

This left me speechless and I stared at them with my eyes and mouth open.

"No, we're not mind readers. We just know you very well!"

I sighed deeply and closed my eyes because arguing with those girls is useless.

But just then, I heard a knock on the door or maybe I should say banging on the door!

I shot my eyes open and saw Jennifer open the door, " Woah Woah, chill! What's the matter?" She asked Zac whose face was lit with excitement and he came running inside the room followed by Caleb and Jake.

All the boys were excited and that excitement was clearly visible on their faces. "We've planned something!" Zac's lips turned in a smirk.

We girls looked at each other in confusion bringing our brows together.