4. The Hilarious Incident

"Get lost Jen, I'm sitting in the front seat."

"No, Sofia. You always sit there. It's my turn now."

Me and Jen were fighting like small kids to sit there in the front seat. As Aria was driving, she didn't bother to stop us. But all three of us were squeezing in the front seat and pushing each other to get our seats. And then Aria lost it. She got down of the car.

"Get the fuck out you two." She yelled so loud that me and Jen got off the car at the exact same second and stared at her in shock.

"What the fuck is wrong with you two? We're just going to the airport not straight away to South Africa!" She continued.

We were stunned to see this side of her personality. She rarely gets mad. She's always sweet, kind, optimistic kinda person. But when she gets mad, everybody fears her.

Once, me, Jen and Aria were at Aria's place for a study night. But me and Jen were doing everything but studying. Aria was trying really hard to concentrate. However, me and Jen started arguing on a certain topic. I guess it was whether Justin Bieber is hot or no? Yes, Justin is damn hot but Jen didn't agree with me and we started cursing and abusing each other. And then Aria lost it and squealed so loud that her parents came out of their room! And then she started throwing pillows and bags and books while continuously abusing us.
And we were thrown out of her house.

"What? What are you both staring at?" Aria asked.

"Umm nothing." I said and ran to the car to sit in the front seat.
Aria sat on the driver's seat and Jen passed by me giving me a you-will-pay-for-this-bitch look!

Ha! I'm ready. Bring it on babe.

As we finally settled in the car, Jen received a message to which she didn't reply. Hmmm, that was weird. She always replies to everyone unless its Shawn. Shawn is Jen's ex-boyfriend. They broke up after seeing each other for a month. He fucking cheated on her. And after Jen found out about it, she immediately told us what she found out.

I told Jen to confront Shawn and make him realize his mistake. But she didn't want to face him again. And so, me and Aria went to finish the incomplete work. We confronted him and made him realize his mistake, made him feel guilty. And I also punched him. What? He hurt my best friend. He deserved that.

"That's Shawn again?" I asked her.

"Yeah, he's been texting since you both confronted him on my behalf. Thank you so much guys. This means a lot to me."

"Oh come on Jen. At least no one will hurt you now that they've seen Shawn's condition." Aria winked.

"Exactly. Hey, Aria. What about Ethan?" I asked Aria.

Ethan is Aria's huge crush. He's the football captain of our school team. And as y'all know, football players are Hot AF! Like have you seen Ronaldo? And David Beckham? And Neymar? Okay, we're off the road. Umm, so yeah Ethan. He's hot but he's a real jerk.

"What about him? It's the same story. I don't even know what to do you know? It's like one day we talk a lot and the next day, he doesn't even look at me the whole time."

"Aww sweety, he must be busy with some stuff." Jen comforted her.

"No, he just runs away with his other friends. I guess I should move on now."

"Aria, you've been saying this since 2 months but I can clearly see that you can't get over him. Why don't you confess your feelings to him?" I asked her.

"What? Are you insane? No, I'm not gonna do that. What if he rejects me? I don't wanna ruin whatever little friendship we have." It was clear that Aria wasn't buying my advise.

"Aria, you can have any guy in the school. Why do you want him?" Jen asked Aria.

"No, I don't want any other guy. You know what? Y'all won't understand. Just forget!" She snapped.

"Sofia? How come you don't have any crush? I understand you don't have a boyfriend, but no crush? That's impossible!" Jen nudged me.

"Who said I don't have a crush? Of course I have a crush. I like Justin Bieber, Zac Efron, Chris Hemsworth..."

Aria didn't let me finish "Dude, we are talking about a real crush!"

"No, I haven't found my Prince Charming yet but don't you worry, he'll come my way soon" I winked.

After this conversation, we were busy on our phones and Aria was busy driving. I got bored and put on music. It was so loud that the car behind us could hear it. The song was One Dance of Drake. We love that song. Don't you think Drake is just so amazing? I mean the way he sings makes his songs so interesting!

Before we could play the next song, we reached the airport. We unloaded our bags from the car and went ahead for check in.

We completed all the procedures and were sitting in the lobby waiting for our flight. The flight was delayed by 45 minutes. All of us were just sitting there doing nothing, staring at everybody who passes by and judging everyone's outfits! (Note - Women are very judgemental.)

While we were continuing with our judging, I saw a kid who looked around 5 or 6 stick something to a woman's back. She was having a look at a magazine in the bookstore. She was wearing a brown sweater. The note that the kid stuck at the her back read 'I am constipated'. I couldn't control myself. I called the girls and told them to look at that woman. We all burst out laughing making a fool of ourselves while showing our wild laughs!

 We all burst out laughing making a fool of ourselves while showing our wild laughs!

The woman sensed something wrong and stared at us in dilemma. She then marched towards us and asked "Can you please tell me what's so funny?"

We stopped laughing. After a few seconds, we looked at each other and started to laugh again! It's mean, I know. But it was out of our reach.

"I asked you something." She was disgusted.

"Umm, sorry ma'am, actually there's something stuck at your back." Aria answered.

The woman then realized that a paper was stuck at her back when she checked her back by her hands. She read it and at that moment her cheeks looked like they were on fire! She threw the paper in the trash and ran towards the exit. I saw that kid who stuck the paper on my right. I gave him a thumbs up and he smiled triumphantly.

After this hilarious incident, our flight had arrived and we entered through gate number 4 and settled on our seats in the flight. We all had Pasta and the flight took off. We had our sleep masks on and so here we are, waiting for our destination. 22 hours till we reach Johannesburg. Buh bye San Francisco. It's gonna be a long flight!

****

A/N
Nothing new
As usual,
Vote, comment and enjoy!

Question of the day,
Do y'all also fight for the front seat in the car?
Well, I do!