10. Just Bonfire Stuffs

"Ssshhh don't utter a word"

"But why are we walking like a dog?"

"So they can't see us, obviously. Duh!"

15 minutes earlier

Me, Jennifer and Ariana were in our room lying down on our bed. It was 7.30 in the evening and the bonfire party was going to start at 9 pm after dinner. We'd had enough of rest and I was pacing through our room restlessly. I was the kind of person who doesn't like to be at one place. I need to move continuously or else I become restless. So I told Jen and Aria to get up and do something.

"What do you wanna do Sofia? Let's just sleep." Jen said while rubbing her eyes.

Aria looked at me "What's going on in your head? I know that smirk perfectly well."

"You'll see. Just come with me."

I took my makeup kit and some markers. As I took all this, Jen and Aria looked at me and raised their brows. I just rolled my eyes. I walked through the boys door and Jen and Aria eventually followed me. Ha! I knew they'll come with me.

We tiptoed to the boys room and I opened their door and checked if all of them were sleeping (we asked them to keep their door open in case of any emergency). And to my luck, they all were deep in their sleep.

"Eww why are they sleeping like a fucking donkey?" Jen was disgusted and so were me and Aria.

All three of the boys had each other's legs on each other's body. Do all the boys sleep like this? It was as if all three of them were sleeping on one bed even when they had three separate beds of their own.

Oh freak! This is gonna be a tough job.

Present

So here we are walking on our four paws so that the boys don't see us if they wake up.

Once we were sure that the boys are deep in their dreams, we took out our brushes and markers and started with our magic.

"Are we done girls?" I whispered.

And they both gave a nod in acceptance. Good job girls!

We then crawled out of the room and immediately went to our room and got ready in 5 minutes. I wore a crop top and bell bottom jeans and wore a flower crown to get a bohemian look. Jennifer had a maxi dress on and Ariana opted for sundress. We're gonna rock today.

And then we crept out to the boys room and peeped in. I took my phone out and dialed Jake's number. Of course, he didn't answer the first time. I dialed again and this time he answered.

"Yeah babe?" He smiled like an idiot.

"Don't babe me. Just get ready for the bonfire party."

"Whatever you say baby."

Urgghh how I hate this asshole.

We saw him get up and waking up Zac and Caleb. We were shocked Jake didn't notice their faces. He then went to the washroom and changed his clothes. (P.S. We didn't see him changing his clothes. Though it would be nice have a look at that bare body.)

After a few minutes Zac and Caleb were up and even they didn't notice other's faces! What's wrong with these guys? Don't they have eyes? We were amused at their eye-sight.

I could see Jake sitting on his bed deep into his phone. And Caleb tying his shoe laces. Are they nuts? Don't they see each other's faces?

After a few seconds, we saw Zac coming out of the washroom. He didn't even look at the other two.