7. The Safari

"Come on both of you. Get up. We don't wanna be late." I heard Ariana screaming at me and Jennifer.

"Urrghh Aria, why are you screaming like you're being raped?" I groaned.

"Because I don't wanna be late for the trip to the National Park. Get it?" She said firmly.

I sighed in defeat and dragged myself out of the bed. I saw Jen was still sleeping. 'Time for revenge bitch' I thought and an evil smile curved on my face.

I filled a bucket full of water and emptied a bottle of shampoo in it so the water can become foamy. I twisted the doorknob of the bathroom and looked if Aria is anywhere near because if she saw me, she wouldn't let me do it. I looked left and right. There was no sign of Aria. She must be in the balcony.

I tiptoed to Jen's bed and lifted her blanket just enough to see if she was still sleeping. I then got rid of her blanket and kept it aside. She was still snoring loud. And then I splashed the bucket water on her face and she woke up in shock. I then hid in the bathroom and opened the bathroom door just a little so that I can watch her reaction.

"Aaahhh I think it's raining here in the room." She squealed and ran around the room. She then touched her face and hair and said "why is the rain water so foamy?"

Listening to her screams, Aria came running in the room and was gazing at Jen.

"What the fuck is going on here? Jen, why are you running around the room not getting done with your shower and not even getting rid of the foam?" She was confused.

"What? I didn't take shower. I was sleeping and someone splashed this foamy water on my face!" Jen said while creasing her forehead.

And then they looked at each other and then their eyes turned towards the bathroom door. I closed the door as soon as I saw them coming towards me. They banged the door and cursed and abused me. Whereas I was taking a nice peaceful shower (okay, not peaceful but I was happy with the revenge).

After the shower, I dried myself and wrapped the towel around me. I kept my hand on the doorknob preparing myself for the wrath of my friends. As I twisted the doorknob and opened the door slowly. I took a look around the room. They were not there in the room. Hmm, strange. I ran to my bed and on my way I felt two pairs of hands pushing me on my bed and spanking me on my butt!

"Oh fuck. Stop both of you. Owww." I begged them to stop.

"This is what happens when you mess with me Sofia." Jen laughed.

And then they stopped. Finally.

"Oww, my butt." I said rubbing my butt.

Aria gave me my clothes and Jen gave me a cream and told me to apply that on my butt. Damn, I have weird friends, don't I?. Like who does this? First they spank you so hard that you almost cry and then they help you get dressed and give you medicines. Wow! Claps for these two bitches.

I applied the cream on my butt and then put on my denim shorts and a pink sleeveless top. I did my usual makeup and left my waves free. We had to be comfortable today for the National Park Safari. We're gonna go to Kruger National Park Safari today. The park consists of wild animals, birds and reptiles. This was my idea as I love adventure and animals.

As I was packing my bag, Jen came out of the shower and got ready. Aria was ready since 2 hours. We packed our bags and were ready to leave. We re-checked the room, grabbed the shampoos, soaps, shower gel, everything. Now please don't start with this. Everybody does this and it's really fun.

The helper took our bags to the car. We had our breakfast in the restaurant which was in the hotel itself. We then went to the reception and checked out. I bid adieu to Michael, the manager and thanked him for the service. And with that, we left the hotel.