Dear Reader : Author's Note

Hello everyone! It has been awhile since I visited this book. It has been two years, I think? I don't know actually but it felt like it has been a long time. Last night, I reread my story, and become utterly embarrassed by this whole story. Oh Lord, I was awful at writing! This story does not make sense! Full of grammar mistakes! Well, until now, I still struggle with grammar, but I feel like I can write better now, hence why I am writing this AN.

I want to rewrite the story. I feel like I owe this book's readers that. To be quite frank, I do not like this story as much as I like the others that I've write, but this story is the only one that has a lot of reads so I feel obligated to apologize by making a better version. And to do that, I need to know what you think of it, because if no one wants to read it, then I'd rather not write it.

I hate to say this, but I enjoy reading critiques and comments and none of my books has ever reached the recognition that this one has, as small as a recognition that it is. I feel supported and that feels nice! I know that sounded horrible but it is the truth.

Anyway, I'm not pushing you to comment. I doubt anyone care about this horrid book anyway. I love writing, so even if no one wanted to read my work, I'll still write, even just for my own.

Thank you for reading this note. If you're interested with me writing the rewritten version, please do tell me. If you want to read my other works, such as Amelie (Romance) and Unveiled (Werewolf), you can go visit my profile. I can't promise they are good, but I'd say I've learned a lot more when I wrote those.

Until we meet again,

Nefariouskitty (Vivian K.)