Five : Jealousy, Accidental Bite and Getting Drunk

Chapter Five

URGENT QUICK A/N : I SLIGHTLY CHANGED THE PROLOGUE. The first thing I changed is the title, it's no longer just prologue, it's Love Letter to Nobody. The second one is that the whole part was a letter written by Veronica King, Jade's Mother at her young age but the context of the message is the same so you don't need to reread again, I changed it so it fits more with how the future problems goes, I guess (?). And I also changed the story description because .... reasons (?).

Now, you may enjoy the chapter.

Chapter Five (Again)

"Hey, where are you going ?" Karen shouted throughout the hall. "Aren't you having a lunch ? I could call Alleta to join us," she suggested. I turned my head to look at her. I scratch the back of my head.

"Um... I need to do something. See you later," I said kissing her on the cheek. She wiped it in disgust before she grab my hand.

"You're going somewhere ? But tomorrow is school day, is there something that you're hiding from me ?" she asked in amusement. I rolled my eyes.

"You tell me to live a little, and this is your chance seeing me living my life a little," she smirked at me.

"Let me guess, meeting Reine ? God, you're whipped !" she burst out laughing. I slapped her arm.

"Whatever. Yes, I am meeting him. Now see you later," I said before running towards the subway station to go to Academy of Art.

I was texting Aiden when I'm on my way to his college. I talked about random things until I get him to tell me about his school details. I think he didn't realize that I was fishing for information so I can meet him and surprise him there since he decided to play along with me.

So I was talking about a plan for making it up for him right ? I decided to go to his college and surprise him, and we'll go somewhere after that. It's beyond simple, but I hope he actually appreciate my effort to go to his uni, since our school are not close to each other, and I was skipping my study session with my professor. Yep, the sacrifices I'm making.

When I arrived, I fasten my pace to the room he's talking about. I was confused, so I asked someone about where it is.

"Oh, it's right around the corner," one of the student says pointing a hallway. I thanked her before making my way towards the room she's pointing at.

The building of this school is based on the colour white. It makes the school looks modern and clean, which I like. The sunlight shines through the windows perfectly, making the room looked more lit up and spacious. I was beyond excited when I found the room he's studying in. He said that he's still at the classroom, but the professor is not around since it's just a day of finishing project thingy.

When I entered the room, I saw a couple of students. They didn't look at me, they just continue their work. I must say all of them are beyond wonderful and amazing. I tried to look for him, but I didn't see him.

"Are you looking for someone ?" one of the students asked me. I was caught off guard watching the classroom, so I was embarassed.

The student was a boy Aiden's age. Damn, he was so damn good looking. His hair was dark brown, a little longer than Aiden's, and he has that messy sexy aura from him. His jawline's covered with stubbles that makes him looked older and hotter. His eyes were blue, the lightest blue that truly defined his eyeshape and eyelashes. I know I like Aiden but damn, this guy is undeniably hot.

"Yeah, um... do you see Aiden around ?" I asked him. The student looked at me up and down before answering me.

"No, he just left. He said he's meeting someone. I'm one of his close friend, Tom. Tom Venh" he offered his hand. At first I'm not sure he's joking or not, but then he said. "I think I know you. You're the feisty girl he's been talking about," he said still offering his hand.