A Message from Aiden

And I wanna kiss you, make you feel alright, I'm just so tired to share my nights.
I wanna cry and I wanna love, But all my tears have been used up 
"-Another Love, Tom Odell.

"I don't know where and I don't know when, But I know we'll be lovers again.
I'll see you some day before the end, I don't know where and I don't know when
"-Heart's On Fire, Passenger.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

A Message from Aiden,

Written for My Love; Jade.

On a sad part of every romance book, they rarely told you on how the guy felt. Let me tell you, they usually delete the guy's part since it is way too pathetic.

You see that pale guy with the messy blonde hair with a really disgusting dark circles and wrinkled shirt ? Well, hello. That's me. Usually this is not who I am. I mean, I can't even tell who he is.

In my real life, I was a perfect guy, at least for me. I went to Academy of Arts University to get my art major, and I wasn't bad at it. Girls are all around me, thanks to my beautiful mother's gene. And frankly, I liked being around a bunch of girls.

Until I saw her.

I thought she just an ordinary girl, waiting for the train. I thought I could mess with her, since she's UCSF's student, and usually they're pretty uptight. But then I realized that she's different. She's not an uptight girl like I thought she would be, but she's definitely not a party animal like Allie.

I like her. I like her a lot. When the first time I heard her laughter, I thought I was going crazy. All this time I made her let out a cute groan in annoyance was nothing compared to her laughter. I was cursing myself for not making her laugh at the first time we met, cause that will be a hell lot easier.

When I told Allie about the girl, her jaw hit the floor. I asked her why did she acted like I've never talk to her about girls, but then it hits me : I've never had. She said that the girl was amazing, but she's a little quiet, and when I told her that I take her on a date at New Year's Eve, Allie's jaw hit the floor again. She never thought that that girl would actually let me in, and later she was hectic and screaming in happiness. She said that soon she had a beautiful sister-in-law. My sister's definitely something.

We went on dates, we hung out, we kissed and after two months I knew it. I knew that I love her. I never tell her though, since I was scared that she might left me. I mean, we're not even dating like officially, and we only met for two months.

We almost did it. I got a little bit carried away, and we almost did it. At the moment, I was planning on telling her that I love her, but then we got interrupted. God it's embarassing trying to remember what happen that day, since my sister and my cousin caught us red handed. My sister was beaming at me, mouthing 'nephews and nieces would be good' at me, but then when I saw Karen furiously staring at me mad and furious. She said something about me being a player, and how stupid can my love be for hanging out with me, and it hits me. People still think that I was a jerk, a player, a womanizer. If I told her that I love her, she'll definitely left me; because I knew she still had the mindset of me being a player, and to be honest I would think the same if I was her.

My sister came at me that night after I left Jade's apartment. She said that I made Karen pissed off since I visited their apartment. I told her that I won't come again, but she told me later on that something is off with Karen. Because it's a girl thing that I don't quiet understand, I just let it slip off. I call Jade that night, to make sure she's okay. I remembered perfectly that I call her girlfriend by mistake, and she laughed it off. Maybe you'd think I'll get offended by that, but her laughter is just like the center of my life.